Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   Tour Discussion (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Official July 15, 2008~MSG, New York PBP Thread (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=46026)

Wrath Mania 07-15-2008 10:07 AM

Not even sure If I wanna bother sleeping tonight. I'm taking the train from Trenton to Penn Station with my buddies. Should be a great time. If the setlist is anything like last night, I'll be happy.

I wonder what the chances are of the setlist being identical, seeing that it's being filmed for a DVD? I know that wouldn't be fair to those of you who are going both nights, but I wouldn't mind hearing Dry County either, so :p

Captain Walrus 07-15-2008 04:40 PM

Well boys and girls, here we are at the end of the Lost Highway Tour! I don't know about you, but for me it seems like a hell of a long time ago when we first started hearing some of the songs from the album in like March and April last year, as does the Jovitalk London meetup (which, as usual, the less said about the better, thanks :p) before the 02 (or Hyde Park seeing Aerosmith for some) last year. And it's been a hell of an unpredictable tour, from not knowing if they were even going to play many shows after the Prudential run to doing a full blown tour, and from thinking it was gonna be same old to witnessing the apparent rebirth of the band. It's been quite a year and a half for Bon Jovi on this album cycle, let's hope they go out with a bang and continue to surprise and amaze us with rare songs and electric performances!

Heh, sorry to get a little sentimental, era-ending-events (try saying that when you're drunk!) always get me like this. Anyways, here's hoping for a great show tonight, and I should be here for the PBP after I get back from the pub, hope loads of other people will be too :)

hometownboy 07-15-2008 04:43 PM

I'll be here! may aswell make the effort for the last night of the tour :D

Sleep-When-Im-Dead 07-15-2008 05:06 PM

I would stay up but gotta be up early in mornign:(, hope everyone has a great show, its gunna be awsome tonight.

Grypweed 07-15-2008 05:36 PM

I really wanna stay up for this one, like I really wanted to stay up for CP, but it's too damn late over here. Or early, as it were. Man I hope it's a hell of a show for everyone going!

severo17 07-15-2008 06:28 PM

It would be cool if today we'd get Richie doing STRANGERS IN THIS TOWN
and Jon doing BANG A DRUM, SOMETHING TO BELIEVE IN, THIS AIN'T A LOVE SONG, LYHOM, I BELIEVE, NEVER SAY GOODBYE, MY GUITAR LIES BLEEDING IN MY ARMS and THESE DAYS. :D
Yeah, I must awake now...

Yvonne 07-15-2008 06:43 PM

Blood On Blood gets my vote for tonight! Enjoy people :)

mo_rizwan 07-15-2008 06:48 PM

Die 4 U gets my vote :)

(Just Like the final Giants show last Tour)

Magoo 07-15-2008 06:55 PM

I'd be surprised if it actually happened, but I'm going to be bold and predict that they might play the final encore they had originally planned for Twickenham 2 - Something to Believe In / Never Say Goodbye :)

Plus I reckon they'll start with Prayer tonight.

Ang1e 07-15-2008 06:56 PM

Wild Is The Wind, yaaaay!