Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   Other Bands (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   FINISHED! - The Jovitalk Livin' On A Prayer video (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=50204)

danfan 03-03-2010 07:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kathleen (Post 975906)
It's supposed to be fun guys - not rocket science. Remember fun?

More power to you. I'd just look like a complete ass.

Kathleen 03-03-2010 07:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hometownboy (Post 975907)
it got to a point where i thought "just send him the dam thing" lol

Yup - I got there too :D But I learned how to use the webcam recording software so it's not a loss. Next time will be easier :p

Supersonic 03-03-2010 07:49 PM

Aloha !

Quote:

Originally Posted by danfan (Post 975905)
I sure as hell couldn't do much better, but you're spot on!

Like Kathleen says, it's supposed to be fun. Do it over the top, I don't care. I don't really think it's terrible at all.

Salaam Aleikum,
Sebastiaan

danfan 03-03-2010 08:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Supersonic (Post 975912)
Aloha !

Like Kathleen says, it's supposed to be fun. Do it over the top, I don't care. I don't really think it's terrible at all.

Salaam Aleikum,
Sebastiaan

I don't have a webcam.

BTW - Who's the brunette? I like her.

Supersonic 03-03-2010 09:11 PM

Aloha !

Quote:

Originally Posted by danfan (Post 975922)
I don't have a webcam.

BTW - Who's the brunette? I like her.

I've recorded my video with the camera on my cellphone. I'll add it when everyone's send in their video. If you want to join just record a full chorus.

Salaam Aleikum,
Sebastiaan

Jim Bon Jovi 03-03-2010 09:32 PM

Im still having trouble downloading the programme and i cant even open up the video youve already uploaded.

I hope the powers that be hear dont think livin on a prayer is worthy of censorship :-)

Supersonic 03-03-2010 09:39 PM

Aloha !

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jim Bon Jovi (Post 975933)
Im still having trouble downloading the programme and i cant even open up the video youve already uploaded.

I hope the powers that be hear dont think livin on a prayer is worthy of censorship :-)

:) Can you record with your cellphone? If you can do that, just record your line +1 line before and 1 line after it with your cellphone, hook it up to your PC and send me the vid. I'll make sure it's in there.

Salaam Aleikum,
Sebastiaan

Jim Bon Jovi 03-03-2010 10:01 PM

seb my phone is so done in I actually have to reset the time on it every night before I got to bed and set the alarm :D

I managed to record me ****ign about in front of the camera just ot see if it worked but i cant seem to get it working again :-s

I'll report back.

lovejbj20 03-03-2010 10:07 PM

Thanks Sebastiaan. Isn't bad at all. Can't wait for everyone to be in it!

Supersonic 03-03-2010 10:12 PM

Aloha !

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jim Bon Jovi (Post 975945)
seb my phone is so done in I actually have to reset the time on it every night before I got to bed and set the alarm :D

I managed to record me ****ign about in front of the camera just ot see if it worked but i cant seem to get it working again :-s

I'll report back.

Glad you're working on it. Right now I know of 10 others who said they'd record footage, but I still need confirmation of a few others. I hope that I get most of by the end of this week though. :)

Salaam Aleikum,
Sebastiaan