Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   New Bon Jovi Releases (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   2020: The New Album (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=70436)

musiccritic101 10-02-2020 10:52 AM

Shine & Luv Can sound great,it even sounds like Jon was using his
old 2009-10 voice it just has that somewhat rich tone. These songs sound better than the 2 that replaced them.

bonjovi90 10-02-2020 10:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grantos1 (Post 1268287)
1. Beautiful Drug
2. Unbroken
3. Limitless
4. Luv Can
5. Brothers in Arms
6. Story of Love
7. Lower the Flag
8. Let It Rain
9. Shine
10. Blood in the Water

Thank you!

Grantos1 10-02-2020 10:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by musiccritic101 (Post 1268288)
Shine & Luv Can sound great,it even sounds like Jon was using his
old 2009-10 voice it just has that somewhat rich tone. These songs sound better than the 2 that replaced theme.

There's always the chance the record company wanted another upbeat song and Do What You Can covered that.

If the album was due in May and had Luv Can & Shine on it, what bonus track(s) was the Japanese release getting? The music videos are on there I know, but I'd expect at least 1 bonus track.

angelsambo 10-02-2020 10:56 AM

i was hoping for at least one rock song...but no!!!

rolo_tomachi 10-02-2020 11:01 AM

It's only 30 seconds, but this promises, I want to know where the rest of the song will walk.

BonJovi100 10-02-2020 11:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grantos1 (Post 1268290)
There's always the chance the record company wanted another upbeat song and Do What You Can covered that.

If the album was due in May and had Luv Can & Shine on it, what bonus track(s) was the Japanese release getting? The music videos are on there I know, but I'd expect at least 1 bonus track.

I don't think they got any extra track in May. They would get a touch DVD with clips and that's it. Jon had 23 songs prepared as a demo, but they finished the best 10. The rest is unfinished. There is no chance they will throw in an unfinished track for a bonus.

Phil X - I think Jon’s always been a visionary, but I really saw it come together with this record. This record was the first record that I was involved in from the ground up. We were in Nashville last March for 11 days and we laid down all the band tracks. Then Jon picked his favorite ten and those songs were [given] vocals, more guitar, more piano, keys and percussion. We’re all singing backgrounds. It was a really amazing process to be a witness to

Grantos1 10-02-2020 11:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BonJovi100 (Post 1268294)
I don't think they got any extra track in May. They would get a touch DVD with clips and that's it. Jon had 23 songs prepared as a demo, but they finished the best 10. The rest is unfinished. There is no chance they will throw in an unfinished track for a bonus.

Phil X - I think Jon’s always been a visionary, but I really saw it come together with this record. This record was the first record that I was involved in from the ground up. We were in Nashville last March for 11 days and we laid down all the band tracks. Then Jon picked his favorite ten and those songs were [given] vocals, more guitar, more piano, keys and percussion. We’re all singing backgrounds. It was a really amazing process to be a witness to

I didn't mean unfinished, I thought they'd have at least 1 finished for the Japan CD.

Good to hear that they had Phil involved more, end results speak for themselves.

james_d 10-02-2020 12:41 PM

This might have already been said, but the production of Unbroken sounds way better to me? It certainly fits the album really nicely as a closer, might have to upgrade my rating due to it.

bonjovi90 10-02-2020 12:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by james_d (Post 1268300)
This might have already been said, but the production of Unbroken sounds way better to me? It certainly fits the album really nicely as a closer, might have to upgrade my rating due to it.

I noticed that as well, but blamed it on me not having really had paid attention to the single release back then. Was that guitar sound (a bit engine-like) in the outro always there on that song?

Kova 10-02-2020 12:44 PM

Can someone please share the download link to the full album?

I bought it on vinyl, but no idea when it's going to arrive. Some are saying not until December..
Here's my proof.

Thanks!
https://i.imgur.com/CHFLYSp.png