Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   Tour Discussion (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Official European 2019 tourdates (Check 1st post for updates) (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=70437)

united17 12-28-2018 12:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YOVANAfromPeru (Post 1249838)
in the Israel promo vid JBJ says that Israel's going to be "the end of a wonderful tour" hihih
https://twitter.com/gilmishali/statu...98569452146688
I still have no idea where to go next year *shrugs*

Thanks for the info and the link.

TheseDaysEra 01-07-2019 02:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by efpg0708 (Post 1249833)
The Jovitalk endless circle:

Oooh they are doing a new tour -> I hope they play Hey God in USA -> Jon’s voice will improve -> woow Jon is sounding good -> hey, if you pause at 2:21 and amplify the sound, you’ll hear Jon nailing that note -> woow, he moved two feet to the right -> JON’S BACK, it’s 2010 again -> hmm, he’s not sounding as good as last show -> I have a feeling that they’ll play Let’s make it baby -> These setlists are really boring -> wow, Jon sounds very bad -> Remember how great he sounded last tour ? -> That’s it, this band is dead -> Oooh they are doing a new tour

P E R F E C T !!!!!!!!!!!!
You've NAILED IT !!!!!!! ahahahahahaha

All jokes aside, guys...

Remember when the issue of Jon voice was never ever covered by the media ? Like they weren't listening or as if it were a taboo ? Well, it's all over the reviews nowadays, it became a staple to write about Jon's voice being shot.

Does he not hear himself singing ? What's keeping him from axing this band ? He's already doing so much to keep himself occupied. Rosé wine, helping out his community, doing the odd cringeworthy solo gig... :)

BJFan99 01-07-2019 10:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheseDaysEra (Post 1249949)
P E R F E C T !!!!!!!!!!!!
You've NAILED IT !!!!!!! ahahahahahaha

All jokes aside, guys...

Remember when the issue of Jon voice was never ever covered by the media ? Like they weren't listening or as if it were a taboo ? Well, it's all over the reviews nowadays, it became a staple to write about Jon's voice being shot.

Does he not hear himself singing ? What's keeping him from axing this band ? He's already doing so much to keep himself occupied. Rosé wine, helping out his community, doing the odd cringeworthy solo gig... :)

I actually wouldn't be too surprised if Jon had hearing issues - that would at least explain his constant timing problems.

BJFan99 01-07-2019 10:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bonjovi90 (Post 1249821)
I don't think they'll do a third leg in the USA. They didn't even do that with successful albums.

Gesendet von meinem Nexus 5X mit Tapatalk

They actually did four NA legs to promote What About Now, which (as far as I remember) wasn't a huge success as an album anywhere.

WILDJOVIMAN 01-10-2019 04:43 PM

so... i´m suprised how well a few of the european Shows sell (Munich, Wembley, Vienna, Klagenfurt)
i don´t know About the others… anybody more Infos About ticket Sales ?

liljovi93 01-10-2019 04:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WILDJOVIMAN (Post 1250002)
so... i´m suprised how well a few of the european Shows sell (Munich, Wembley, Vienna, Klagenfurt)

i don´t know About the others… anybody more Infos About ticket Sales ?

I think Anfield still has a lot of seats left.

Not surprised with the price.

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

ksanova 01-10-2019 08:55 PM

Here in Spain is sold out

steel_horse75 01-11-2019 12:22 PM

Saw a tweet from Wembley saying there were releasing a few more tickets

Either its sold out and thats true... or its not sold out but its being marketed as sold out so "get these extra ones quick" and that will happen a few times.

Thinny 01-11-2019 02:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by steel_horse75 (Post 1250026)
Saw a tweet from Wembley saying there were releasing a few more tickets

Either its sold out and thats true... or its not sold out but its being marketed as sold out so "get these extra ones quick" and that will happen a few times.

This often happens when the promoters release tickets that would have been used for guests/competitions etc for sale, so that they can make some extra cash rather than giving them away for free. I'd say it's a good chance that these are the last tickets. They could still be holding more back for guests, but if they are not used they could still release them close to the date of the show.

FLAME-XIII 01-13-2019 10:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bonjovi90 (Post 1249523)
I actually expect a rather safe setlist in Moscow since they usually stick to the rather standard set in places they've not visited before or haven't visited in a long time.

Gesendet von meinem Nexus 5X mit Tapatalk

According to Russian press, which refers to the band, Bon Jovi plans to play some exclusives, special for Moscow

http://ren.tv/novosti/2018-11-14/eto...mi-ot-koncerta (in Russian)