Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   New Bon Jovi Releases (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   2020: The New Album (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=70436)

Duffy 10-01-2020 01:13 PM

I‘ve ordered the Japanes Version on jpc. On the Website 2nd of October. Let‘s see

jovifan85 10-01-2020 01:14 PM

I wonder if "lower the flag" live will get a guitar ending like "Thorn my side"? Something which both songs should have had on their respective albums.

bonjovi90 10-01-2020 01:15 PM

Beautiful Drug really feels kind of messy. Like a bar band getting together to jam and it all not really fitting together :D

Lower The Flag is a tough one, but it got me.
Let It Rain may be a grower.
Story Of Love I may appreciate more when I'm older, it's too much lullaby for now.
Blood In The Water really got me hooked, could be one of my favourites in 15 years. A whole album of these kind of songs and I'd be over the moon.
Brothers In Arms - kind of not getting into that one yet.

However, the production on most of the "original" album tracks feels less overproduced and more clear which is a good thing.

musiccritic101 10-01-2020 01:19 PM

I pre-ordered a digital download of the album back in September but once the leak suddenly came out of nowhere I just couldn't resist. So technically the band still benefit from my purchase, the only difference is I got the album a little earlier than the official release date.

But I still wonder if the band or the record company realizes that the album was leaked almost 2 days before its official release.

bonjovi90 10-01-2020 01:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by musiccritic101 (Post 1268090)
I pre-ordered a digital download of the album back in September but once the leak suddenly came out of nowhere I just couldn't resist. So technically the band still benefit from my purchase, the only difference is I got the album a little earlier than the official release date.

But I still wonder if the band or the record company realizes that the album was leaked almost 2 days before its official release.

You mean in comparison to the last 5 albums which leaked about a week before their release (or in Richie's case three months)? :mrgreen:

Captain_jovi 10-01-2020 01:23 PM

A band's album leaking less than 48 hours is probably such a good thing. Most of the time it's a week or two before but at this point anyone who wanted to pre-order it already has and I don't see people cancelling that a day before because it leaked online. And not even in really prominent places and well trafficked torrent sites. By the time it hits THOSE the album will be just about out.

I'm not justifying any of that, it's just....pretty good timing I guess!

fanofrem 10-01-2020 01:25 PM

This album is good

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

musiccritic101 10-01-2020 01:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bonjovi90 (Post 1268091)
You mean in comparison to the last 5 albums which leaked about a week before their release (or in Richie's case three months)? :mrgreen:

Okay the past 5 album leaks are way worse.

I wasn't around during the last 5 album releases so I guess this is my first Jovi leak:D

Nige 10-01-2020 01:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by musiccritic101 (Post 1268090)

I'd be very surprised if they didn't know. In fact, I'd wager they are pleased that they prevented it leaking until so close to release day.

Savvi 10-01-2020 01:34 PM

If I recall correctly, I think THINFS was leaked very late as well.