Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   General BJ Discussion (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   At least the wine business is going well (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=70925)

Butters 05-14-2022 01:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dicanio (Post 1280053)
Having stood directly behind him on the One show a few years ago whilst he was sat down I can say he hasn’t got a full head of hair.

There’s quite a bald patch on the top combed over. Not dissing that btw, totally normal for men his age and probably why he’s keeping it long these days

He's definitely had one hair transplant and probably more at this point. His brother is basically a cueball so he's definitely fighting against the tide. Still, as I said, I hope I have that much hair at his age.

Alphavictim 05-14-2022 02:08 AM

I thought he got a hair transplant as early as in his 20s? But hair style nonwithstanding, yeah, the guy is 60! I personally don't care what he looks like, but knocking him for it is hella weird.

steel_horse75 05-14-2022 09:45 AM

In the book Nothin but a good time about 80s rock someone said that bret michaels always had the thinnest hair and was probably bald at 30. Hence why he always wears a bandana.

I think a lot of these rockers have hair transplants. As someone said his brother is bald so there’s a chance Jon would’ve started losing some as well.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

bonjovi90 05-14-2022 10:13 AM

There was a documentary series on TV some time ago with Rudi Dolezal. He was part of DoRo productions, a quite famous duo that had worked with a number of the world's greatest artists in their day, including Queen.
They did film the Zurich concert for Bon Jovi and it was said that Jon axed a few certain camera shots in the final cut because they would've revealed too much of a bald spot [emoji23]

Gesendet von meinem X30 mit Tapatalk

Eveline 05-14-2022 11:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bonjovi90 (Post 1280058)
There was a documentary series on TV some time ago with Rudi Dolezal. He was part of DoRo productions, a quite famous duo that had worked with a number of the world's greatest artists in their day, including Queen.
They did film the Zurich concert for Bon Jovi and it was said that Jon axed a few certain camera shots in the final cut because they would've revealed too much of a bald spot [emoji23]

Gesendet von meinem X30 mit Tapatalk

Aging with dignity, not dying your hair, etc. Yeah, right :rolleyes:

rolo_tomachi 05-14-2022 02:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by steel_horse75 (Post 1280057)

I think a lot of these rockers have hair transplants.

You'd be surprised how many artists have had implants, Bono, James Hetfield, Bruce Springsteen. They are stars, and they have to take care of their image.

Butters 05-14-2022 06:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alphavictim (Post 1280055)
I thought he got a hair transplant as early as in his 20s? But hair style nonwithstanding, yeah, the guy is 60! I personally don't care what he looks like, but knocking him for it is hella weird.

I'm pretty sure he had one done around the time of U571 when he cut his hair much shorter. There are a few videos where you can see the linear scar on the back of his head when he is sweating on stage and his hair is wet.

JoviForever 05-14-2022 09:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by steel_horse75 (Post 1280057)
In the book Nothin but a good time about 80s rock someone said that bret michaels always had the thinnest hair and was probably bald at 30. Hence why he always wears a bandana.

I think a lot of these rockers have hair transplants. As someone said his brother is bald so there’s a chance Jon would’ve started losing some as well.

His dad’s got a good head of hair though!

Alphavictim 05-14-2022 09:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eveline (Post 1280059)
Aging with dignity, not dying your hair, etc. Yeah, right :rolleyes:

Considering how much shit people give him and Richie for their hair, I doubt they'd be more merciful if he had just gone bald.

Alphavictim 05-14-2022 09:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JoviForever (Post 1280066)
His dad’s got a good head of hair though!

As does Lars Ulrich's dad!