Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   Other Bands (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   Sebastian Bach - Abachalypse Now (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=55295)

ezearis 03-27-2013 05:29 AM

Sebastian Bach - Abachalypse Now

I don't know if you knew this, but Sebastian Bach released (today I think) a new Live Album. It comes as a 2 CD + DVD release, and the tracklist is this:

CD1: ‘Live at Hellfest, France — June 16, 2012
1. ‘Slave to the Grind’
2. ‘Kicking & Screaming’
3. ‘Here I Am’
4. ‘Big Guns’
5. ‘Piece of Me’
6. ’18 & Life’
7. ‘American Metalhead’
8. ‘Monkey Business’
9. ‘I Remember You’
10. ‘Youth Gone Wild’

CD2: ‘Live at Nokia, Los Angeles — Aug. 2, 2012
1. ‘Big Guns’
2. ‘(Love Is) A Bitchslap’
3. ‘Piece of Me’
4. ’18 & Life’
5. ‘American Metalhead’
6. ‘Monkey Business’
7. I Remember You’
8. ‘TunnelVision’
9. ‘Youth Gone Wild’

DVD: Live at Graspop, Belgium — June 24, 2012
1. ‘Kicking & Screaming’
2. ‘Dirty Power’
3. ‘Here I Am’
4. ‘Big Guns’
5. ’18 & Life’
6. ‘American Metalhead’
7. ‘Monkey Business’
8. ‘I Remember You’
9. ‘TunnelVision’

The album is on Spotify right now and I'm listening it: http://open.spotify.com/album/02zXhWGFeXOYgjgezOGZpV. Something nice to have.

I was disappointed when I saw that it has 2 CDs and they were pretty much the same setlist, it sucked that they didn't put some ballads like In A Darkened Room or By Your Side (they played this ones in Argentina).

bonjovi821 03-27-2013 10:13 AM

Yeah I heard about this. I'll have to give it a listen, in the past 2 years he's done 2 shows near me and both I had to miss, which sucks.

Javier 03-27-2013 06:16 PM

What's the point of having the exact same songs on the 2 Cd's and the DVD?? Yeah I get they're different performances but it just seems like a wasted opportunity tbh...

ezearis 03-27-2013 09:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Javier (Post 1118403)
What's the point of having the exact same songs on the 2 Cd's and the DVD?? Yeah I get they're different performances but it just seems like a wasted opportunity tbh...

My same thoughts.

steel_horse75 03-28-2013 01:02 AM

Probably the best rock vocalist ever.
I just want him to reunite with skid row.
I love the original band and they are are 2nd or 3rd fav band ever
Roumers of a reunion grow stronger as time goes on.

bonjovi821 03-28-2013 10:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by steel_horse75 (Post 1118445)
Probably the best rock vocalist ever.
I just want him to reunite with skid row.
I love the original band and they are are 2nd or 3rd fav band ever
Roumers of a reunion grow stronger as time goes on.

Every time I've seen him asked about it, he always says that "1 out of the original 5" refuse to, and he seemed to be hinting towards himself. I'd love to see a reunion. I saw the current Skid Row as an opening act and the new singer ruins it for me.

steel_horse75 03-28-2013 02:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bonjovi821 (Post 1118468)
Every time I've seen him asked about it, he always says that "1 out of the original 5" refuse to, and he seemed to be hinting towards himself. I'd love to see a reunion. I saw the current Skid Row as an opening act and the new singer ruins it for me.

Yeah saw the "new singer" - been there 10 years! and its not the same.
They only have 2 orignal memebers so whats the point.

Seb is now on talking terms with pretty much everyone in the group so a re-union will happen after the "new" skid row release their new album and it shifts about 4 copies. If lucky.

life_of_agony 03-28-2013 03:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by steel_horse75 (Post 1118485)
Yeah saw the "new singer" - been there 10 years! and its not the same.
They only have 2 orignal memebers so whats the point.

Seb is now on talking terms with pretty much everyone in the group so a re-union will happen after the "new" skid row release their new album and it shifts about 4 copies. If lucky.

They still have 3 of the original line up...Rachel Bolan, Snake and Scotti Hill. I think Snake missed a number of shows on their last tour though.

Would love for a reunion with Sebastian Bach - from what I understand it is Rachel Bolan who won't allow it.

To be fair, the first album with Johnny Solinger "Thickskin" was pretty damn good...but "Revolutions Per Minute" absolutely sucked....

DevilsSon 03-28-2013 03:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by life_of_agony (Post 1118487)
To be fair, the first album with Johnny Solinger "Thickskin" was pretty damn good...but "Revolutions Per Minute" absolutely sucked....

they both sounded like nickelback to me. absolute rubbish!

steel_horse75 03-28-2013 04:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by life_of_agony (Post 1118487)
They still have 3 of the original line up...Rachel Bolan, Snake and Scotti Hill. I think Snake missed a number of shows on their last tour though.

Would love for a reunion with Sebastian Bach - from what I understand it is Rachel Bolan who won't allow it.

Snake flits in and out when he can be arsed.
Works as an A&R guy for def jam now