Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   New Bon Jovi Releases (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   News About: World Tour 2022/23 & New Album (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=70847)

vasovasilev9 10-16-2021 04:25 PM

News About: World Tour 2022/23 & New Album

Let's share together all the information we have about the next Bon Jovi tour and album or if we don't have any, what we expect about them.

I personally think the next tour is going to held in the summer of '22, but I won't think it will be something big. Maybe around 15 U.S. shows to celebrate the returning of the live music and setlist that will contains all the big hits and 2-3 songs from "2020".

About the record, I think the band will comeback to the usual schedule of big album and tour in 2023. Maybe will release the album in the spring and then to go on 2 years world tour.

Let's hope Jon will give some information about these topics on the "Runaway Tours" in Miami at the end of the month.

Faceman 10-16-2021 04:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vasovasilev9 (Post 1275904)
Let's share together all the information we have about the next Bon Jovi tour and album or if we don't have any, what we expect about them.

When you call the thread "News about..." I don't wanna read, what people expect to be happening...

Butters 10-16-2021 06:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Faceman (Post 1275905)
When you call the thread "News about..." I don't wanna read, what people expect to be happening...

That's what passes for 'news' these days.

bonjovi90 10-16-2021 07:46 PM

Wow that's gotta be BIG news[emoji33]

Gesendet von meinem X30 mit Tapatalk

Litneg 10-16-2021 09:55 PM

Bon Jovi is right now in studio!

Phil just posted 2 pics on his IG. I think it's a recording session.

rolo_tomachi 10-17-2021 09:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Litneg (Post 1275911)
Bon Jovi is right now in studio!

Phil just posted 2 pics on his IG. I think it's a recording session.

How do you know is a recording session? It could be rehearsals for a live performance.

Captain_jovi 10-17-2021 09:52 PM

I also think that studio space was dismantled and outdated. Odds are its for his rehearsal.

bonjovi90 10-17-2021 10:04 PM

I also think Jon had mentioned at one point that his home studio was too expensive to keep it technically updated and that most of the professional recording gear had been sold off. So yeah, probably rehearsals. After all, they did have a cancelled tour last year that they may wanna pick up someday (though maybe under a different name). If Bryan Adams will still be onboard?

Thinny 10-17-2021 11:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bonjovi90 (Post 1275931)
I also think Jon had mentioned at one point that his home studio was too expensive to keep it technically updated and that most of the professional recording gear had been sold off. So yeah, probably rehearsals. After all, they did have a cancelled tour last year that they may wanna pick up someday (though maybe under a different name). If Bryan Adams will still be onboard?

Bryan has just announced a new album for next year, so I would think that he would be absolutely on board for this!

Litneg 10-18-2021 01:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thinny (Post 1275934)
Bryan has just announced a new album for next year, so I would think that he would be absolutely on board for this!

His new tour starts right in January, I'd love if it mixed with Bon Jovi's next one...

About the studio, yeah, it's a rehearsal that they're doing, and songs like God Bless This Mess, In These Arm's, I'll Be There For You and a lot of one's from 2020 are on the masterlist.