Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   Other Bands (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   Skid Row (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=9166)

walter 03-31-2003 11:35 PM

Skid Row

what an incredible band it was... who has studio outtakes? I have all unreleased stuff (beggar's day, fire in the hole, forever) but I'm lookin' for cool songs they rehearsed but never recorded for an album, especially one called "black market body parts" written by Rachel Bolan while the band was on tour for the "slave to the grind" world tour. thanks

Mike McRock 04-01-2003 01:33 AM

Re: Skid Row

Quote:

Originally Posted by walter
what an incredible band it was... who has studio outtakes? I have all unreleased stuff (beggar's day, fire in the hole, forever) but I'm lookin' for cool songs they rehearsed but never recorded for an album, especially one called "black market body parts" written by Rachel Bolan while the band was on tour for the "slave to the grind" world tour. thanks

Nearly 500 posts and you don't know that there is a OTHER BANDS board....tut tut tut :x

{_Warrior_} 04-01-2003 02:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mike McRock
Quote:

Nearly 500 posts and you don't know that there is a OTHER BANDS board....tut tut tut :x

True :roll:

iwan_rasta 04-01-2003 05:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by {_Warrior_}
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mike McRock
Quote:

True :roll:

I'll ask to Peter to make my older post "Sticky" :twisted:
(y'know, I' had sent PM to Walter,and he didn't ***** care! :evil:

Mongoose 04-01-2003 11:06 PM

I did it :}

{_Warrior_} 04-02-2003 12:17 AM

Thanks goose :D

Shaun 04-02-2003 05:43 AM

heh

skid row is cool....i like quite a few of their songs

iwan_rasta 04-02-2003 01:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mongoose
I did it :}

Big thanks,bro :D

Stranger 04-02-2003 08:21 PM

Does anyone of you know where I can find the song "holidays in the sun2?
they played it at Moscow but I can't find it on an official record :(

Stut 04-04-2003 09:50 AM

Holiday In The Sun is on Stairway To Heaven - Highway To Hell album.