Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   Other Bands (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   Thunder :: Better Man (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=18883)

jovilaura_fi 11-25-2003 05:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JOEYKID
Quote:

Originally Posted by jovilaura_fi
I like Thunder, but I've never heard this song.

Low life in high places is my fave :)

ha ha that was mine till i heard this, both ballad type tracks but fantastic, listening to a live show of thiers now

see laura lol, most dont know thunder but you do...thats good lol

I know stuff about older music (read: late 80s/early nineties mainly, cf. Low life... :lol: and then the 50s/60s stuff, and the 70s from my Rock Dictionary - sorry, OTd... :roll: ) but I know almost nothing about today's music...

But Thunder I know and like :)

JOEYKID 11-25-2003 05:54 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by JOEYKID
Quote:

I like Thunder, but I've never heard this song.

Low life in high places is my fave :)

ha ha that was mine till i heard this, both ballad type tracks but fantastic, listening to a live show of thiers now

see laura lol, most dont know thunder but you do...thats good lol

I know stuff about older music (read: late 80s/early nineties mainly, cf. Low life... :lol: and then the 50s/60s stuff, and the 70s from my Rock Dictionary - sorry, OTd... :roll: ) but I know almost nothing about today's music...

But Thunder I know and like :)

lol good good

JOEYKID 11-26-2003 12:45 AM

ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i got harry's drum stick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ARGH!!!!!!!

then erm some lady had two fingers on it and me being a guilty hearted lad let her have it....i should of smacked the dappy cow!

I WANT THAT FOOCKING STICK! ITS MY FOOCKING STICK! I GOT THE FOOCKING STICK!!! :cry:

ah well, made her smile, thats another good deed andy did...WHAT A PRICK!

set list was good, got Empty City, Low Life In High Places, Loser, Shooting At The Sun, erm hmmmm no Better Man, erm Moth To The Flame

oooooooooooooo AND tribute to Robert Palmer was played by singing something that has slipped my mind :? ahhh Addicted To Love

MIGHT AS WELL FACE IT YOUR ADDICTED TO LOVE 8)

ok so when my hearing comes back ill kinda listen to the recording - though i know it was foocking terrible, i know it was so bad and it upset me LOL, watford is an acoustic venue basucally, ALOT of professional classical music is recorded there and for a loud rock band it doesnt suit too well :cry:

urgh and as for the support plebs! a complete bunch of tossers, four lads, EVERY SINGLE SONG was "im going to **** your mum" i ****ed your sister last night" just kinda rude, i swear more than most but this was weird lol, knowone licked me, they sucked....myu brother will love them on saturday LOL

oooooo and thier penultimate track..."christina sucks, briteny swallows" hmmmmmmmmmmmmm yes welllllllllllllll, was funny anyway :lol:

now for my english essay then master my taping...though its pathetic :? :cry: :roll:

|| Panama || 11-26-2003 11:07 AM

Andy- gentleman all over! lol.

you seemed to have fun- i am sooooooooooo glad. did they play Backstreet Symphony?????????????????????????????????????????? ???????????????

you should've ditched your friend like i told you to and erm, taken someone else instead.

really happy you enjoyed it.knew you would in the end. WOO-HOO!!!! is anyone else excited or is it just me?

JOEYKID 11-26-2003 12:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by || Panama ||
Andy- gentleman all over! lol.

you seemed to have fun- i am sooooooooooo glad. did they play Backstreet Symphony?????????????????????????????????????????? ???????????????

you should've ditched your friend like i told you to and erm, taken someone else instead.

really happy you enjoyed it.knew you would in the end. WOO-HOO!!!! is anyone else excited or is it just me?

ha ha just you and me excited i guess lol

as ceri said to me on msn last night the crowed were kinda shit and the mix wasnt great :roll:

recording came out better than ithought but still poor

spoke to bro about the london show

BRO:im going to the bar, come get me when your done
ME:your not getting drunk!!!!?!!!!
BRO:wtf?! how else am i gona put up with it??
ME: YOUR A COMPLETE PRICK!
BRO:*smack!*

hmmmmmmmmmmm

JOEYKID 11-26-2003 12:35 PM

and yeah backstreet symphony, and dirty love at the end, that was cool lol

|| Panama || 11-26-2003 12:57 PM

what else???

JOEYKID 11-26-2003 01:00 PM

Quote:

what else???

argh what more do you want LOL

|| Panama || 11-26-2003 01:04 PM

okay okay. im gonna hear the show (woo hoo! :lol: thanks). and you've told me quite abit. ill let you off !

JOEYKID 11-26-2003 01:13 PM

Quote:

okay okay. im gonna hear the show (woo hoo! :lol: thanks). and you've told me quite abit. ill let you off !

:wink: now lets hope ceri got some nice pics of wet luke and sexy danny for a decent cover, iv got my ticket stud so lets see lol