Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   Other Bands (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   Britney wearing led zeppelin t shirt.. (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=21603)

jade4jovi 01-12-2004 11:37 PM

Britney wearing led zeppelin t shirt..

Grrr its not right, She has probably never even heard a song by them in her life, probably trying to look cool! sorry just a chance to moan abotu her GRRR im burning all my led CD's :mad: :mad:

Sweet_Emotion84 01-13-2004 04:46 AM

gross! she better not have the same shirt i have. i'll be severely pissed.

she'd probably never heard Kashmir until P Sh!tty screwed around over it a few years back

Kathleen 01-13-2004 04:50 AM

Re: Britney wearing led zeppelin t shirt..

Quote:

Originally Posted by jade4jovi
Grrr its not right, She has probably never even heard a song by them in her life, probably trying to look cool! sorry just a chance to moan abotu her GRRR im burning all my led CD's :mad: :mad:

She is not worth burning perfectly good Zeppelin CDs over.

Kathleen

JOEYKID 01-13-2004 01:53 PM

:? i dont get it, robbie has t-rex t shirts and motley crue shirts, busted have areosmith shirts, jade do you walk around in music t shirts? if so, why? who gave you the right to? :? your the same as them :? whats your problem? its a t-shirt!

jade4jovi 01-13-2004 03:52 PM

She is a dickhead and does everything for publicity and likr hell she likes them :mad: :mad:

Mousebounce 01-13-2004 05:08 PM

So what? She probably looks better in it than any of us would. :D

Neurotica80 01-13-2004 05:15 PM

Yeh but she dont know Led Zep from Motorhead. Lets face it though its getting talked about on a Bon Jovi message board so shes got the publicity she wanted.

It was in the papers today, (ok I say paper, i mean the sun!) that Avril was wearing a Van Halen t-shirt too.

|| Panama || 01-13-2004 05:18 PM

Quote:

how generalized is that??!!!

you know nothing about her, just because she sings a style of music doesnt mean she cant like something else.
grow up! :roll:

JOEYKID 01-13-2004 06:23 PM

Quote:

She is a dickhead and does everything for publicity and likr hell she likes them :mad: :mad:

jade is a dickhead, you do everything for attention, and like hell you know what rock music is

how does that feel? leave poor britney alone, so what if she is as thick as two planks, thats her problem!

jade4jovi 01-13-2004 07:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by || Panama ||
Quote:

how generalized is that??!!!

you know nothing about her, just because she sings a style of music doesnt mean she cant like something else.
grow up! :roll:

You grow up i dont care if i know nothing about her i think its funny shes wearing it .. god no big deal.. i wos bored when i posted this anyway, No need to be taken so seriously. If she wosnt such a attention seeker i wouldnt care.

And avril is different to shitney.