Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   Tour Discussion (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   ~ Official Giants Thread Night 3 29/7/06 ~ (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=36534)

kiddSambo 07-28-2006 05:37 PM

They should open with LYHOM. That'd be surprising.

Would be cool if they played something they've never done before, but I've learnt not to get my hopes up.

Jayster 07-28-2006 05:46 PM

I'm feeling Staring At Your Window With A Suitcase In My Hand followed by If God Was A Woman..... afterwards Dave takes the mic and tearfully announces what many of us have presumed for years. That he is in fact a she. He starts a big sob story about being bullied at school for having Rashbaum as a sirname.... "I mean, their jokes were always the ****ing same... 'Hey Dave' They'd say...'How's your ass? A bit itchy'.... I mean give me a break".... at which point Jon takes back control of the mic. Thankfully.

SamboraQueen21 07-28-2006 06:16 PM

There was news from a Moderator on BS that said those going to the last show at Giants are going to be a part of history.

My guess for the "big surprise" is... they are in fact going to film it for a DVD.

haveaniceday 07-28-2006 06:20 PM

Lets just hope the surprise isn't Wildflower. Jennifer Nettles or a dvd taping are the first to come to mind. I would highly doubt we'll hear I Am, plus no one really cares about hearing I Am so I doubt it would be hyped as a "surprise". Maybe some other country artist will appear for a song. Hope not though.

kiddSambo 07-28-2006 06:21 PM

Apart of history? NOW I have my hopes up.

DeeBomb 07-28-2006 08:53 PM

LYHOM wouldn't be too much of a surprise because they played it during the arena run.

I hope it's not Jennifer Nettles. Again, not really a big surprise and I like the song much better without her.

A DVD taping would be sweet!

My wish, although not necessarily "history making".. Chris Daughtry comes out and accompanies the band with Wanted.. I would literally burst!

Captain_jovi 07-28-2006 08:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DeeBomb
LYHOM wouldn't be too much of a surprise because they played it during the arena run.

I hope it's not Jennifer Nettles. Again, not really a big surprise and I like the song much better without her.

A DVD taping would be sweet!

My wish, although not necessarily "history making".. Chris Daughtry comes out and accompanies the band with Wanted.. I would literally burst!

Ehhh, LYHOM was played like...once this tour as the TLFR version. But still, you're right, hardly much of a surprise.

Kathleen 07-28-2006 09:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SamboraQueen21
There was news from a Moderator on BS that said those going to the last show at Giants are going to be a part of history.

My guess for the "big surprise" is... they are in fact going to film it for a DVD.

That would certainly make my day - or night :)

Kathleen

haveaniceday 07-28-2006 09:09 PM

Here's a response from the oh so knowing and polite Q&A from bj.com...

Question:
Jon said in Boston last night that there will be a few surprises in Jersey on saturday night. Can you give any clues as to what they will be?
asked by haveaniceday on Friday, July 28, 2006
Answer:
Why would we do that. a) we don't know. jon's the man. it's jon's surprise so how could we know? b) if we did know, why in the world would we tell YOU? why would we scoop Jon? c) it's a surprise -- deal with it. you'll need to be surprised on Saturday. And quite honestly, if you're going to build it up to be something massive and it doesn't live up to your expectations, we don't want to hear complaints! just go, have fun, enjoy a great concert.
answered by IDJ3 on Friday, July 28 , 2006 1:30

I actually think its going to be nothing compared to what everyone here is making it out to be. We've seen Jon's idea of a surprise in the past.

TheseDays2005 07-28-2006 09:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by haveaniceday

I actually think its going to be nothing compared to what everyone here is making it out to be. We've seen Jon's idea of a surprise in the past.

exactly it will be something dull like misunderstood or thank you for loving me