Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   General BJ Discussion (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Richie Sambora!!! (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=70391)

blazeofglory 12-19-2021 01:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rdkopper (Post 1276864)
Breathe.

Richie is a public figure and someone posted an Instagram pic with him a 4 young girls with no real explanation besides "Thanks for having us, you're such an inspiration"

The girls are young and dressed a little provocatively... Richie is wearing a top hat, leppard jacket and jeans that an 18 year old would wear...

So yeah, it's going to spark conversation. Welcome to a social media world. People bashed President Trump for 4 years calling him every name in the book, yet that was okay... Now you have a bent hard on because someone called out Richie...

We all know Richie isn't breaking any laws so clam down.

I think most people aren't disappointed with Richie's decisions in leaving Jon... But I think we had higher expectations with what he was going to do in the future.

I anticipated more of an Eric Clapton, George Harrison type of legendary artist, putting out some real classic bluesy music...

Instead, almost 10 years later, we got a clown and sloppy RSO garbage.

Sent from my SM-A015V using Tapatalk

It’s just a picture of a young band with an older musician they admire, nothing about that should spark THIS kind of conversation, and especially not the way a few teenage girls are dressed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JoviCrush 12-19-2021 02:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blazeofglory (Post 1276865)
It’s just a picture of a young band with an older musician they admire, nothing about that should spark THIS kind of conversation, and especially not the way a few teenage girls are dressed.

Exactly and if they'd taken the 5 minutes it would have taken to find out this was a band in which one of the members had met Richie and Ori at a show when she was a kid maybe this troll and her sidekick wouldn't have made such a vile accusation but I doubt it as we see from the sidekick's further comments.

JoviCrush 12-19-2021 02:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rolo_tomachi (Post 1276863)
JoviCrush has a valid point, but we must stop this discussion as well. Come on guys, let's move on with a little more optimism.

I agree but they can't and won't. Just watch.

Xavi 12-19-2021 12:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blazeofglory (Post 1276865)

Exactly!
Only a sick mind could see there what is not
Its just a young female band with Richie nothing more.
And what Yovanna wrote here has no excuse.You cant say after that "I was kidding"
There are limits to make jokes and you exceeded them.
Anyway,I think rolos right,we should stop that discussion.
Ive been very critical with Richie the past few years but,to tell you the truth I see him now in his best shape since 2011,good for him.
About his music,its a pity hes a retired musician at his age but its his choice and I respect him.

Rdkopper 12-19-2021 02:54 PM

I (and I'm sure most people) had no idea that they were a band based on that pic and title alone.

And out of all bands to provide "inspiration for", it just happened to be the young hot all female band?

Like I stated prior, I'm sure it's all innocent but I still can't help to bust on the guy for his outfit alone... And him dressed like that with those young girls just adds to the comedy.

blazeofglory 12-19-2021 03:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rdkopper (Post 1276870)
I (and I'm sure most people) had no idea that they were a band based on that pic and title alone.

And out of all bands to provide "inspiration for", it just happened to be the young hot all female band?

Like I stated prior, I'm sure it's all innocent but I still can't help to bust on the guy for his outfit alone... And him dressed like that with those young girls just adds to the comedy.

One click on the girl’s profile and you would’ve known and the hashtags under the picture already hint at it as well.

If an older musician providing inspiration for a young band automatically makes you think of sexual things just because the band members are young and female, then that sounds more like a you-problem.

Those girls are younger than Richie’s own daughter, one of them is only 15 years old from what I’ve gathered from their band profile, and you’re overanalyzing a perfectly innocent picture and situation and coming up with twisted interpretations based on no evidence whatsoever.

Rdkopper 12-19-2021 03:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blazeofglory (Post 1276871)
One click on the girl’s profile and you would’ve known and the hashtags under the picture already hint at it as well.

If an older musician providing inspiration for a young band automatically makes you think of sexual things just because the band members are young and female, then that sounds more like a you-problem.

Those girls are younger than Richie’s own daughter, one of them is only 15 years old from what I’ve gathered from their band profile, and you’re overanalyzing a perfectly innocent picture and situation and coming up with twisted interpretations based on no evidence whatsoever.

Don't lump me into that. I'm just making fun of Richie. But based on Richie's past, I'm sure one can look at a picture like that and make a quick assumption.

It's like looking at a picture of Charlie Sheen next to a bag of white powder and then realizing it's flower from a cooking show.

I'm ready to move on. But I can't help mention one more time that's he's wearing a Top Hat, Leppard Shirt, and Hip Hop Jeans.

blazeofglory 12-19-2021 04:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rdkopper (Post 1276873)
Don't lump me into that. I'm just making fun of Richie. But based on Richie's past, I'm sure one can look at a picture like that and make a quick assumption.

It's like looking at a picture of Charlie Sheen next to a bag of white powder and then realizing it's flower from a cooking show.

I'm ready to move on. But I can't help mention one more time that's he's wearing a Top Hat, Leppard Shirt, and Hip Hop Jeans.

I’m not lumping you into anything, you literally just said “and out of all bands to provide inspiration for, it just happened to be the young hot all female band?” - if that’s not overanalyzing an innocent situation and jumping to conclusions with no evidence, then what is it?

And Richie dating GROWN WOMEN who are younger than him is not the same as assuming he might have any sort of interest in literal teenage girls.

Alphavictim 12-19-2021 05:09 PM

The band seems to have a Gibson deal, support from KROQ and have also met Neal Schon. Whoever their parents are, somebody's got connections. So I doubt Richie just hung out with them by chance. That being said, they look like they're 15. So this talk about the "hot all female band" is kinda creepy.

Supersonic 12-19-2021 05:22 PM

Aloha !

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alphavictim (Post 1276876)
The band seems to have a Gibson deal, support from KROQ and have also met Neal Schon. Whoever their parents are, somebody's got connections. So I doubt Richie just hung out with them by chance. That being said, they look like they're 15. So this talk about the "hot all female band" is kinda creepy.

I'd say those involved saying the girls look hot have the mental capacity of your average 15 year old so it's hardly a surprise now, is it?

Salaam Aleikum,
Sebastiaan

blazeofglory 12-19-2021 05:45 PM

Quote:

That being said, they look like they're 15. So this talk about the "hot all female band" is kinda creepy.

Exactly.

Alphavictim 12-19-2021 05:59 PM

Also, implying that the only reason Richie would wanna meet the band was that the band members are hot is really taking female musicians seriously. Jesus Christ, as if the completely left field comment about poor Donald Trump wasn't bad enough.

blazeofglory 12-19-2021 06:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alphavictim (Post 1276879)
Also, implying that the only reason Richie would wanna meet the band was that the band members are hot is really taking female musicians seriously. Jesus Christ, as if the completely left field comment about poor Donald Trump wasn't bad enough.

I wasn't even gonna get into either of those things, but yeah exactly, just makes it even worse.

Rdkopper 12-19-2021 06:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alphavictim (Post 1276879)

My point about Trump is to show that public figure basing isn't something new and there is no bigger target than President Trump to prove that point...

Remember when people called out Trump for hooking up with his daughter but that was okay? Even Richie has made several Trump digs himself... However when someone throws a shot at Richie, some lurking Fanboy comes out and has a melt down.

Rdkopper 12-19-2021 06:40 PM

Quote:

They are much older than 15 you idiot.

Alphavictim 12-19-2021 06:41 PM

Trump is no longer president; no idea why you would still call him that. Unless you think he is still president because you believe in conspiracy theories. Which would also explain why you compare a politician (on the payroll of the public and bound by oath to serve them) to a rock musician (doing whatever the **** they want).

Alphavictim 12-19-2021 06:42 PM

Ah, name calling because I don't share the Kopper's "they look much older" perspective. Care to elaborate how old they are, since you claim to know? With sources, that is.

Also, why the **** is this clown not banned yet?

Rdkopper 12-19-2021 06:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alphavictim (Post 1276885)
Ah, name calling because I don't share the Kopper's "they look much older" perspective. Care to elaborate how old they are, since you claim to know? With sources, that is.

Also, why the **** is this clown not banned yet?

Are you [emoji22][emoji24]?

Rdkopper 12-19-2021 06:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alphavictim (Post 1276884)
Trump is no longer president; no idea why you would still call him that. Unless you think he is still president because you believe in conspiracy theories. Which would also explain why you compare a politician (on the payroll of the public and bound by oath to serve them) to a rock musician (doing whatever the **** they want).

All presidents are referred to as "President" after their term. Wow!!! You really are one.[emoji38][emoji1787][emoji23]

blazeofglory 12-19-2021 07:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rdkopper (Post 1276883)
They are much older than 15 you idiot.

No actually they're not, one of them literally IS 15. Source: their own Instagram account.

blazeofglory 12-19-2021 07:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rdkopper (Post 1276886)
Are you [emoji22][emoji24]?

You sound just as childish and ridiculous as your former president's tweets.

JoviCrush 12-19-2021 07:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rdkopper (Post 1276864)
Breathe.

Richie is a public figure and someone posted an Instagram pic with him a 4 young girls with no real explanation besides "Thanks for having us, you're such an inspiration"

The girls are young and dressed a little provocatively... Richie is wearing a top hat, leppard jacket and jeans that an 18 year old would wear...

So yeah, it's going to spark conversation. Welcome to a social media world. People bashed President Trump for 4 years calling him every name in the book, yet that was okay... Now you have a bent hard on because someone called out Richie...

We all know Richie isn't breaking any laws so clam down.

I think most people aren't disappointed with Richie's decisions in leaving Jon... But I think we had higher expectations with what he was going to do in the future.

I anticipated more of an Eric Clapton, George Harrison type of legendary artist, putting out some real classic bluesy music...

Instead, almost 10 years later, we got a clown and sloppy RSO garbage.

I think you're the one who needs to breathe and get over your hate obsession with Sambora because he left the band.

Just because he's a public figure does not mean you can or should make LIBELOUS FALSE accusations against the guy.

Richie is an inspiration to a lot of musicians. Considering you're a Bon Jovi fan I would think that wouldn't be shocking to you!

The band's name is The Pumps.
How are they dressed "provocatively"...WTF???? Please tell me what is provocative about the way they're dressed.

Now we have a problem with Richie's clothes? Do you even know this guy? He has ALWAYS dressed in funky hats, shirts and jeans. Would you like me to post pics for you? I will if need be.

Trump is your comparison??? Wow. Trump is a POS who has a long record of sexual harassment, at the very least. See Access Hollywood video for proof out of the POS's own mouth. I won't even go into the rest of it because this is not the place for that topic.

Yes I agree that Richie is not breaking any laws! Hence why I came on here in the first place! Tell your sidekick that. She is the one who made the libelous accusation against Richie... and Jon I might add.

And just because Richie isn't doing what YOU want with HIS life is no reason for any of this vitriol.
He can do whatever he damn well pleases just as you can.
Don't like it? Don't buy it. Some of us do like it.

I don't like Jon and friends. You know what I do? I just don't buy it or go to the shows. I don't resort to making libelous accusations against him.

Is it so hard for you to admit that what she said is just WRONG?
Just unbelievable.

Captain_jovi 12-20-2021 01:31 AM

Holy hell. Closing this thread. Cripes people.