Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   General BJ Discussion (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Jon's shot voice (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=70053)

Butters 12-23-2022 12:03 AM

If Jon sounded as good as he looks today, we'd all be very happy.

Javier 12-23-2022 03:49 AM

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cmfnk...d=NDk5N2NlZjQ=

Jack27 12-23-2022 12:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Javier (Post 1283528)

Thankfully he sounds more normal here!

semigoodlooking 12-23-2022 02:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jack27 (Post 1283530)
Thankfully he sounds more normal here!

Better but still not quite right. Last night my wife came to me randomly with this video saying "listen to his voice". She didn't hear the previous one, which was admittedly worse.

JoviForever 12-23-2022 05:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by steel_horse75 (Post 1283516)
his voice is one thing but f*** me how has jon gone to looking so old in 10 years.
he looks so much older than people around his own age like Nikki Sixx, Slash, Duff mckagen, tommy lee etc

Sent from my SM-X700 using Tapatalk

Getting rid of the Granny hair would help. Cutting it shorter I’m sure would make him look a bit younger!

blazeofglory 12-23-2022 05:47 PM

Maybe his regular speaking voice isn’t even as off as it sounds in those videos from this week. He might just have a cold at the moment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Alphavictim 12-23-2022 07:28 PM

It's crazy how much people on here act like the oh so dreaded housewife and gossip crowd. OMG HIS HAIR OMG HAVE YOU SEEN HIS LATEST SOCIAL MEDIA CLIP

liljovi93 12-24-2022 01:18 AM

I know a few musicians have been told to barely speak after vocal surgery and this is probably why.

His chords will have a LOT of damage on them so it wouldn't surprise me if his 'rest' will be even longer than usual.

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

Rdkopper 12-24-2022 07:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alphavictim (Post 1283534)
It's crazy how much people on here act like the oh so dreaded housewife and gossip crowd. OMG HIS HAIR OMG HAVE YOU SEEN HIS LATEST SOCIAL MEDIA CLIP

He's Jon Bon Jovi and Jon Bon Jovi needs to be Jon Bon Jovi. Jon stating for years that he's not going to be the "Fat Elvis" but then lets himself go in other ways is somewhat contradictory.

Sure, he's 60, he's older, and he's allowed to have white (not grey) hair if he wishes... But walking around looking homeless is baffling to some degree. I just hope he's healthy both physically and mentally. So many people have asked me about his physical and mental state.

His personality has shifted, he's voice is shot and his hair is brittle. Someone who doesn't follow him that closely and remembers him a certain way for 35 years, might be somewhat confused when they see him today. I've had so many friends randomly ask about him.

I also read the Youtube / Instagram comments that the general public make when he posts current Hampton Water videos and they are less than kind.

We are in a social media driven world now and everyone has comments about everything. It's almost impossible not to post opinions regardless if it's here, there, or anywhere.

Captain_jovi 12-24-2022 08:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rdkopper (Post 1283538)
He's Jon Bon Jovi and Jon Bon Jovi needs to be Jon Bon Jovi. Jon stating for years that he's not going to be the "Fat Elvis" but then lets himself go in other ways is somewhat contradictory.

He's also said he doesn't want to dye his hair and fake an image, wouldn't altering how he looks to appear younger be also contradictory to what he said? Dude is getting older and his image is reflective. Everyone who wants him to look like a rock star.....Jon does what, 20-30 shows per year, some years? The rock persona is long gone.

They've been out of the public "interest" for so long now. Dying his hair isn't going to make people care again, in my opinion anyway.