Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   Tour Discussion (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Non-FC ticket queue (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=55701)

SupermanJon 06-06-2013 01:10 PM

Non-FC ticket queue

Hi,

Does anyone know how the queue for non-fanclub ticket only holders are usually organized in UK?
Is there anyone who make a list for the queue?
If so, after I get a number from the person, can I leave the queue for a couple of hours?

I am planning to be at the venue around 10:00a.m. As soon as I get a number, I want to leave the queue for a couple of hours to check in my hotel and get some food.

Thanks!

Walkerboy 06-06-2013 01:51 PM

Seeing as the non-FC queue is simply "Joe Public" I'd say there's ZERO chance of anyone maintaining a list of who arrived and in what order.
Simple instruction is don't leave the queue for any reason.
From my perspective, if someone decides to walk away from the queue for any other reason than to pee, they lose their spot.

Yvonne 06-06-2013 03:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Walkerboy (Post 1136396)
From my perspective, if someone decides to walk away from the queue for any other reason than to pee, they lose their spot.

Agreed, unless they're with friends who will save their space.

beanz_on_toast 06-06-2013 06:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SupermanJon (Post 1136388)
Hi,

Does anyone know how the queue for non-fanclub ticket only holders are usually organized in UK?
Is there anyone who make a list for the queue?
If so, after I get a number from the person, can I leave the queue for a couple of hours?

I am planning to be at the venue around 10:00a.m. As soon as I get a number, I want to leave the queue for a couple of hours to check in my hotel and get some food.

Thanks!

No. You q up for 8 hours like the rest of us!

Budge 06-06-2013 06:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yvonne (Post 1136414)
Agreed, unless they're with friends who will save their space.

Yep.. or if alone and they ask the person behind them to save their spot while they nip off for a pee or burger/drink stall for stuff as long as it is only 5/10 mins and not like 2 hours..:mad:

Yvonne 06-06-2013 07:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Budge (Post 1136429)
Yep.. or if alone and they ask the person behind them to save their spot while they nip off for a pee or burger/drink stall for stuff as long as it is only 5/10 mins and not like 2 hours..:mad:

Yep, some people/fans do tend to take the piss when it comes to queuing! Needless to say I've done my time queuing :)

Walkerboy 06-06-2013 08:44 PM

Someone mentions "numbering" in a queue and all I get is flashbacks to Shepherds Bush 2002..... Farcical to say the least!!

SupermanJon 06-07-2013 04:00 AM

Thanks everyone for the info! I've never done that queuing thing with non-fc ticket in UK. Then, I'll check-in my hotel first. :)