Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   Tour Discussion (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Official December 10, 2010 - Rod Laver Arena, Melbourne, AU thread (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=52314)

StickToYourGuns45 12-10-2010 08:58 AM

I think Diamond Ring, Run, Run Rudolph and the return of In These Arms.

Savvi 12-10-2010 09:00 AM

Have fun everyone going! :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by bj7800 (Post 1030293)
I think tonights going to be really good, if for nothing else the fact its an arena show with the proper circle ramp.

Some news is that soundcheck included Loves the only rule, Thorn, something for the pain, no apologies, last man standing

Perth had the proper cirle ramp.

If Melbourne get Love's the Only Rule i'll be super upset! I so wanted that in Perth! I hope they play it on night 1 or 3 in Sydney.

bj7800 12-10-2010 09:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Savvi (Post 1030295)
Have fun everyone going! :)

Perth had the proper cirle ramp.

If Melbourne get Love's the Only Rule i'll be super upset! I so wanted that in Perth! I hope they play it on night 1 or 3 in Sydney.

Yeah I meant the proper ramp for the arena as this will be the only arena show with the set up. Auckland didn't have any pit etc.

Which is why they might get lucky with Jon going into the pit, I know a few girls specifically bought seats near the aisles hoping this happens!

Well soundcheck could mean nothing yet :cool:

Savvi 12-10-2010 09:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bj7800 (Post 1030296)
Yeah I meant the proper ramp for the arena as this will be the only arena show with the set up. Auckland didn't have any pit etc.

Ah my bad! I forgot tonight was an arena show. Part of me wants it to be an awesome set list, while the other part of me wants it to be bad so I can say my show was better haha.

Jovimimi 12-10-2010 09:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bj7800 (Post 1030296)

Which is why they might get lucky with Jon going into the pit, I know a few girls specifically bought seats near the aisles hoping this happens!

Well soundcheck could mean nothing yet :cool:

oh another thing I didnt know -or noticed - to go to a show FOR the pit thingy and touching Jonny...... LTOR I loved that song on the cd but disliked it live because of the crap around the touching singing ...
as Jon stopped doing it it will now become a great show material for some but not for me at the O2 it was a pain to see all the pit moving this way that way forget on stage IS the place to watch etc because of the NEXT song being either JOn going to the ramp or the LTOR

it is going to be a great show because of the ramp and because Jon is going to be in there ....ops sorry nomes I forgot that

bj7800 12-10-2010 09:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jovimimi (Post 1030302)
oh another thing I didnt know -or noticed - to go to a show FOR the pit thingy and touching Jonny...... LTOR I loved that song on the cd but disliked it live because of the crap around the touching singing ...
as Jon stopped doing it it will now become a great show material for some but not for me at the O2 it was a pain to see all the pit moving this way that way forget on stage IS the place to watch etc because of the NEXT song being either JOn going to the ramp or the LTOR

it is going to be a great show because of the ramp and because Jon is going to be in there ....ops sorry nomes I forgot that

I will say they wanted to go to the show regardless and be in the pit too, so I guess its a bonus if Jon does go in the pit.

I know what you mean though, the whole BOR dance got very tired very quickly in much the same way.

If Jon does go in the pit tonight we will certainly hear a lot about it.

Jovimimi 12-10-2010 09:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bj7800 (Post 1030303)
I will say they wanted to go to the show regardless and be in the pit too, so I guess its a bonus if Jon does go in the pit.

I know what you mean though, the whole BOR dance got very tired very quickly in much the same way.

If Jon does go in the pit tonight we will certainly hear a lot about it.

sorry for the sarcasm but I couldn't help it :p ... the comment about tonight being a good show kinda turned into the appreciation of the PIT thingy
when jbj is inside the pit you notice just one thing ... he is really short not that being short is bad it's just that we tend to see those famous people taller than reality ....(the funniest experience about short people was to meet in real life joe Perry .. my Godness he is so 'little' )

the sound check had thorn and LTOR those are good songs from the circle cd ...

bj7800 12-10-2010 09:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jovimimi (Post 1030304)
sorry for the sarcasm but I couldn't help it :p ... the comment about tonight being a good show kinda turned into the appreciation of the PIT thingy
when jbj is inside the pit you notice just one thing ... he is really short not that being short is bad it's just that we tend to see those famous people taller than reality ....(the funniest experience about short people was to meet in real life joe Perry .. my Godness he is so 'little' )

the sound check had thorn and LTOR those are good songs from the circle cd ...

Yeah well Bon Jovi shows are mini events now aren't they lol
The concert itself is just one part of it all for a lot.

Not too far till showtime now, I don't know who is tweeting but I am sure someone will.

Makedde 12-10-2010 10:27 AM

Someone has to give an update telling us what's happening!! Come on guys, whats going on???
My friend tells me the support act is pretty good.

Savvi 12-10-2010 10:33 AM

Apparently show hasnt started yet... late start.

EDIT: Okay now they have just come on stage... so im told.