Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   Other Bands (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   sebastian bach (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=5725)

LetItRock2003 01-22-2003 10:10 AM

sebastian bach

Well... since many people here like old skid row...Now Skid Row is without Bach ..how do you feel about it ?

I don't know Skid Row has new albums or not ?

And any news on sebastian bach? I only know his not-well-known album "Bring 'Em Bach Alive [LIVE]"...albumn..afterwards, no news...

btw, you can view the CD info at amazon here.. Sebastian Bach - Bring Em Bach Alive - Amazon.com... Sebastian Bach - Bring Em Bach Alive - Amazon.com...

{_Warrior_} 01-22-2003 12:58 PM

Yeah, the old skid row with Sebastan was great.
Now, they´re releasing a new album called Thick is the skin, the same name as the first single, with the new vocal (Jonh Solinger, I think) and the new drum.

About Sebastian, ins´t he on Broadway ?
I think so, in the "Jesus superstar", something like that

Mike McRock 01-22-2003 02:32 PM

Yeah, he's playing Jesus. Bare in mind that this is the part origenally recorded by Ian Gillan, so it's certainly a challenging part, and it does rock. I put this in another post, but it really diserves another mension. They were woried Seb wouldn't be able to get Gillan's high notes, but Seb said, it's ok, i'll just go into my higher scream register. It was something like that, the story's not important, it's the fact that he has a higher scream register!!!!!!

I can't see Skid Row being that good without Sebastican Bach, I just don't htink it woudl work. They were never great musicians, never had brilliant songs (or at least not consistently), and he really was the driving element of the band.

letitrock 01-22-2003 02:34 PM

he was the youth gone wild!

jovigirl33 01-22-2003 04:05 PM

Sebastion also did Dr jeckyl and mr Hyde.

www.skidrowonline.com I believe this sit has new single also a picture of jon and richie with skid row.

letitrock 01-22-2003 04:57 PM

i know - would have been cool to see...

apparently he bit the head off of a rose a lady in front row gave him to say "yes, i'm in a west end show... but I'm still Sebastian Bach."

he's done some pretty dodgy things but i just love his carefree attitude with life

Mike McRock 01-22-2003 05:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by letitrock
he was the youth gone wild!

He IS the youth gone wild!!!!!!!!!

letitrock 01-22-2003 09:04 PM

he is yeh - but because the UK is so crap and Europe for getting real talent to our theatres and arenas we'll never see him unless he opens for someone like BJ - which ain't gonna happen, because he would upstage them...

in 1989 bon jovi were able to avoid being upstaged just because of how good they were then, nowadays....

Mike McRock 01-23-2003 01:41 AM

True: Just think how bad Bon Jovi would have to be to be upstaged by Ronana Keeting!!!!!! Wait, no that's impossiabe, nothing could be worse than a boy band! Jesus, this isn't even a boy band, it's just a boy, he doesn't ahve a band anymore!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, I'll never get to see Seb Bach in England, that's why I intend to start going to the States to see concerts. I really shouldn't have to, but if you want to see bands like The Scorpions, Bach e.t.c, you have to travil to other countries. What is wrong with the promoters over here? I saw Frank Marino late last year (twice). Those were his first shows over here for 20 years, and he was amazing. It's a crime that we don't get to see guys like him regularly.... Where are people like Eric Johnson..... England is good for English bands, like Wakeman, Manfred Mann, Wishbone Ash, because they can do the smaller gigs, but we just dont get any good club band coming in.

LetItRock2003 01-23-2003 02:35 AM

Thank you everyone for clarifying me.. Apparently, I have downloaded "Thick Is The Skin" (Thanks to Warrior) from the web..

But i didn't hear any news about Bach's solo album..that's why i am asking..

Now seems like he is enjoying his life in broadway :shock: