Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   New Bon Jovi Releases (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   News About: World Tour 2022/23 & New Album (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=70847)

blazeofglory 12-29-2021 12:54 PM

Matt just tweeted:

"One of the best perks to being a member of @TheJBJExp is first access to tour tickets."

So I guess a tour announcement is just around the corner.

Unless it's just another attempt at getting people to subscribe with promises they won't even be able to deliver on any time soon :rolleyes:

rolo_tomachi 12-29-2021 01:24 PM

well, the question is ... will they release something to support the tour? like a new song or something? or will they just announ dates and that's it?

I would like them to release a new album in 2022, if that happens, maybe they will release a single for the tour?

Captain_jovi 12-29-2021 04:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alphavictim (Post 1276977)
I just wish The Circle had more energetic performances. To this day, I quite like the songs they wrote for that record. Especially if we're counting the stuff we know they also had but didn't use around that time! The last proper BJ album, for sure.

If Jon performed every new song like he did Love's the Only Rule I feel like they'd go over a lot better.

liljovi93 12-29-2021 11:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alphavictim (Post 1276977)
I just wish The Circle had more energetic performances. To this day, I quite like the songs they wrote for that record. Especially if we're counting the stuff we know they also had but didn't use around that time! The last proper BJ album, for sure.

It's mad because some songs I think didn't really get a chance.

Brokenpromiseland actually wasn't THAT bad live considering it was played once (I think) yet it got dropped pretty much.

I loved Happy Now live (never seen it in person unfortunately)

As Matt said, if Jon played every song with the same passion as he did for LTOR then we'd have heard more.

Sent from my VOG-L29 using Tapatalk

Butters 12-30-2021 12:41 AM

Thorn In My Side was fantastic live, especially with the guitar solos at the end. Superman Tonight was also really good live too, I thought. And whether you like it or not (and I do), Jon and the band performed Work for the Working Man live with passion and intensity.

Captain_jovi 12-30-2021 02:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Butters (Post 1276985)
Thorn In My Side was fantastic live, especially with the guitar solos at the end. Superman Tonight was also really good live too, I thought. And whether you like it or not (and I do), Jon and the band performed Work for the Working Man live with passion and intensity.

Agreed on both counts. I don't really care for WFTWM and the choreography was cringe but they at least believed in it enough to do something different.

Alphavictim 12-30-2021 04:47 PM

There's also this, which shows just how good the song writing for The Circle actually was:

Kathleen 12-30-2021 06:52 PM

I loved everything about The Circle. I loved most of the songs and I loved the way they were played on the tour.

I recall that at the time people either loved that album or hated it. Many of us older fans really loved it.

Xavi 12-31-2021 11:48 AM

I must be the only one on the board that hates The Circle.
For me its their worst album.

james_d 12-31-2021 12:42 PM

Circle for me has a fair amount of crap, but some awesome songs too. Typical post These Days Jovi really. Just wish it had the production we saw on 2020, which was great.