Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   General BJ Discussion (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Lost Highway is an AMAZING RECORD! (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=43635)

DevilsSon 11-30-2007 12:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Supersonic (Post 789325)
Aloha !

I know, which is why you're an idiot nonetheless.

Salaam Aleikum,
Sebastiaan

To reformulate your sentence:

Quote:

Aloha !

I am pathetic, nonetheless you are an idiot.

Salaam Aleikum,
Sebastiaan

Yes, you are pathetic, and no! I am not an idiot. Even such basic things are for cretins like you difficult to understand. And there's no cure for it either. Hopeless.

Supersonic 11-30-2007 12:13 PM

Aloha !

You did not reformulate my sentence. If you would've reformulated it, it would be like "I know you meant that I was pathetic, however, I still think you're an idiot nonetheless."

This indeed might be hard for you to understand though, which again leads me to my first post in which I said you are an idiot. You've just proven my theory. Congratulations.

Salaam Aleikum,
Sebastiaan

DevilsSon 11-30-2007 12:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Supersonic (Post 789329)
Aloha !

You did not reformulate my sentence. If you would've reformulated it, it would be like "I know you meant that I was pathetic, however, I still think you're an idiot nonetheless."

This indeed might be hard for you to understand though, which again leads me to my first post in which I said you are an idiot. You've just proven my theory. Congratulations.

Salaam Aleikum,
Sebastiaan

That's what you call a "theory"? You lack the basic lexical logics to use conjunctions appropriately (look at "indeed" in this post or "nonetheless" in the other one) and you want anybody to believe that you can come up with a theory? Pathetic!

But then again, cretins always like to believe they are special...in the end, they are, aren't they?

Supersonic 11-30-2007 12:31 PM

Aloha !

Quote:

Originally Posted by Idiot (Post 789330)
That's what you call a "theory"? You lack the basic lexical logics to use conjunctions appropriately (look at "indeed" in this post or "nonetheless" in the other one) and you want anybody to believe that you can come up with a theory? Pathetic!

But then again, cretins always like to believe they are special...in the end, they are, aren't they?

Again, congratulations.

Salaam Aleikum,
Sebastiaan

DevilsSon 11-30-2007 12:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Supersonic (Post 789332)
Aloha !

Again, congratulations.

Salaam Aleikum,
Sebastiaan

Thank you!

superjovi 11-30-2007 02:05 PM

Everyone... It's not that damn bad!!! LH is a good album overall!!! Sure it sounds nothing like the Bon Jovi we all know and love, but it's only one album! The lyrics are great(maybe except for WGIGO), the songs sound good, and there are kickass songs like Strangers, Memory, Any Other Day, and Whole Lotta Leavin'.

So stop bitchin about it, listen to it one more time and I mean LISTEN. It is what they say it is: a Bon Jovi album w/ a country influence. Not a country album.

born_to_run 11-30-2007 05:28 PM

Quote:

Aloha !

I know, which is why you're an idiot nonetheless.

Salaam Aleikum,
Sebastiaan

Oh my smartass youre repeating yourself. Go back to your dutch trailer and jerk off

dqgirl 11-30-2007 05:29 PM

So much for the positivity of this thread!

born_to_run 11-30-2007 05:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by superjovi (Post 789348)
Everyone... It's not that damn bad!!! LH is a good album overall!!! Sure it sounds nothing like the Bon Jovi we all know and love, but it's only one album! The lyrics are great(maybe except for WGIGO), the songs sound good, and there are kickass songs like Strangers, Memory, Any Other Day, and Whole Lotta Leavin'.

So stop bitchin about it, listen to it one more time and I mean LISTEN. It is what they say it is: a Bon Jovi album w/ a country influence. Not a country album.

Whats kickass in these lame dull songs. LH is a stinker - how many times do I have to say it!WOrst CD of 2007 by far!

Supersonic 11-30-2007 05:56 PM

Aloha !

Quote:

Originally Posted by born_to_run (Post 789377)
how many times do I have to say it!

You don't.

Salaam Aleikum,
Sebastiaan