Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   General BJ Discussion (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Lost Highway is an AMAZING RECORD! (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=43635)

DevilsSon 07-13-2008 03:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Goldsausage II (Post 863532)
Well no, they showed me it so we could laugh then I posted in it. Meh, I'm sure he has the balls to defend himself, but we can't have him going down the same route as me now can we?

Anyway, I'm washing my hands off this lil argument. See ya later.

I'm sure you had a hell of a lugh. Ha ha!
You brought this thread up, you run away. That's the best way to go, isn't it? And to your last sentence, hopefully not, but by now it's inevitable.

DevilsSon 07-13-2008 03:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Goldsausage II (Post 863542)
See, now you're trying to carry the argument on <_< I wasn't even running away :rolleyes: I wouldn't have even said I wasn't participating in this argument anymore if I was running away.

Oh and now I've posted in here again <_< Stop calling me back, I'm leaving this thread. Now people can praise Lost Highway (which by the way I believe to be a very good album) in here once again.

How funny, you call this an argument. It started as nothing but an attempt to prove the size of your...brain. All I did was point out that it's not that big. It's more of a description, than an argument. I'm not calling you back either, I'm just making use of my right to post on a forum.

DevilsSon 07-13-2008 03:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jade4jovi (Post 863552)
Please stop talking off-topic.

Ohh, rights to post on a forum? Pah, what are those?

Wooow!!! What was thaaat??? I believe you tried to be witty. I am not too sure though. Maybe you can explain it again using less interjections and more words which have an actual meaning? Would be nice!

Ferret 07-13-2008 03:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DevilsSon (Post 863531)
Ha? Someone handed you the thread to do what? To defend your friend? A thread was already there, it starts with Motley Crue I believe, and you could have defended your friend there, since you seem to think he lacks the balls to do it on his own.

I certainly do have the balls to defend myself, cunt, and I would've ages ago if my internet was actually working.

I'll stand by what I said about JKKDARK, she's annoying as **** and all she says is a load of shite.

Oh sorry, too many swearwords for you :(

DevilsSon 07-13-2008 03:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ferret (Post 863557)
I certainly do have the balls to defend myself, cunt, and I would've ages ago if my internet was actually working.

I'll stand by what I said about JKKDARK, she's annoying as **** and all she says is a load of shite.

Oh sorry, too many swearwords for you :(

Again swearword after swearword. I never said you don't have the balls, read again! I just said that Goldsausage seems to think you don't! There's a huge difference.

It's funny how angry people get just because somebody points at the truth. I wonder why.

DevilsSon 07-13-2008 03:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Goldsausage II (Post 863560)
Jesus Christ man, that could cause him to faint!

Look who is back. Who would've thought after all the "washing your hands off this thread".

DevilsSon 07-13-2008 03:58 PM

Dear Jade. It's nice when you write in an articluate manner. I'd even consider reading your posts if you continue like this.

Quote:

Originally Posted by jade4jovi (Post 863562)
"Please stop talking off-topic" = Stop talking about unrelated issues, please. As when I do so, world war 3 breaks out.

Jade, did I bring back this 7 month old topic just to prove how witty I am? Additionally, did you even read my last post in this thread, when you labelled it as "dumbass"?In there I suggest an additional forum for things like personal disputes, just like what is going on righ now over here. That would solve the problem once and for all.

Quote:

"Ohh, rights to post on a forum? Pah, what are those?" = You were tying to make out, you had rights to say whatever you want in this thread. Yet you complain about me and Oli "making people leave the board" or whatever.

Get it?
Again, jade, I was only defendig JKK with an on-topic post. The two of you were the onese who had an urgent need to bring back old threads and fill this place with all the garbage. I know, if I was mature enough, I would've stopped such utter bollocks conversation immediately. I must admit though, that it's sort of fun to point out at what pathetic beings the two of you are sometimes. Does this answer your question? Hope so!

P.S. I never said I don't make mistakes, just look at all the dumbass discussions I had with Supersonic. However, I think both of us realized at some point it's stupid and we stopped (at least I did). I wonder if the two of you will ever get there.

kenobi_on_a_prayer 07-13-2008 04:10 PM

Oh lawd.

Kenobi has a novel idea so listen up good. :p

Everyone shut up. Forget about answering back or getting in the last word or whatever you're trying to do. Both sides end up looking stupid and everyone else has to see this stupid "argument".:rolleyes:

DevilsSon 07-13-2008 04:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Goldsausage II (Post 863567)
But Supersonic just kicks your ass at everything anyway, you had to give up.

Yeah well, I like to think that I stopped because it was stupid. But if you think that stalking me in every thread where i was posting, calling me stupid pointless names and saying "I am the best" with absolutely no arguments is "kicking ass", than I also get to understand why I appreciate your posts as much. Supersonic, i must admit, at least stopped stalking me around. That's something that makes me think he also understood it was stupid. He may prove me wrong though and it wouldn't be a surprize.

Quote:

I didn't bring up this thread to prove how witty I am, I've never done anything to prove I'm witty, people just PM me to tell me I'm witty and funny, if that's what they think then that's what they think.
You might have done it for whatever reason you have done it. I am just telling you that it was stupid and redundant. Why is it so difficult to get?

Quote:

And if you find this fun then I won't be looking forward to seeomg your list of hobbies :confused:
I just sent you a PM saying you are funny and witty. I'm impressed.

TheseDays2005 07-13-2008 04:17 PM

LMFAO, I've seen sad, saddest and even sadder in this thread. Well done guys...

(ofc some dumbass will says, and TD2005?, well your too late, sad dumbass)