Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   Tour Discussion (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Official Dublin Thread (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=34005)

Jonny Sambora 09-28-2005 05:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Irishshin
:D

Pre-sale for Dublin starts tomorrow at 9am!!!!

http://www.ticketmaster.ie/artist/944745

Prices from €61.50 - €76.50

People are reporting seeing gold circle sections and prices up at €111 but I cant see any of that...and also they are seeing some kind of password thingy...cant see that either.

Yeah, u could see it earlier, they were originally priced at 111quid, but then came down to 76.50. Someone on backstage foned TM and they said u needed to be in their "priority Club" (which costs 20quid) in order to avail of passwords and stuff, hope thats not true! I would like to think that Fanclub members got the chance first! Thats the only reason i'm in it!

Keeper 09-28-2005 06:10 PM

Quote:

:D

Prices from €61.50 - €76.50

Oh, that's not so cheap. I'm not going to Dublin but I was expecting the prices outside England to be cheaper. Hope they won't come to Spain if they're going to charge that :S

Kev 09-28-2005 06:17 PM

That works out as £52. Not TOOOO bad I guess.... :rolleyes:

Keeper 09-28-2005 06:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kev
That works out as £52. Not TOOOO bad I guess.... :rolleyes:

Because the pound is too high and everything in your little island is too expensive (except for books :D) it doesn't see too pricey to you :p

Kev 09-28-2005 06:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Keeper
Because the pound is too high and everything in your little island is too expensive (except for books :D) it doesn't see too pricey to you :p

Hehe, I do see your point. I dont want to pay it, but I may be forced to If i cant get tickets for any other UK shows. Most BIG bands over here charge £27-35 for their concerts. Bands like Bon jovi earn enough money, without having to charge their fans double the amount than other artists.

Irishshin 09-28-2005 06:40 PM

Im not really too surprised at the ticket prices...last time they were €59 (I think) so I guess they could be higher.

Wonder which price the GA are though :D

Keeper 09-28-2005 06:47 PM

Quote:

Im not really too surprised at the ticket prices...last time they were €59 (I think) so I guess they could be higher.

Oh I see! Last tour the most expensice tickets were at 40€ so there's the difference :) Although you got the whole thing, stage and all :rolleyes:

Mrspud 09-28-2005 07:06 PM

cant complain about ticket prices, after all "Sir Elton John" charged e100, as did Pavorotti.
And Trust me, after seeing U2 in Croker this is gonna be ****in spectacular!
May 20th is very early though, i hope the weather holds up.....
it can be pretty funny here! lol

sstefazy 09-28-2005 07:10 PM

Woohoo, seen U2 there in june, was class! Will be on at 9 tomoz gettin myself 2 tix me thinks! Is that FA cup final day? Its also at the time of my finals, but its a saturday!!!!

Kev 09-28-2005 07:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sstefazy
Woohoo, seen U2 there in june, was class! Will be on at 9 tomoz gettin myself 2 tix me thinks! Is that FA cup final day? Its also at the time of my finals, but its a saturday!!!!

No, the FA Cup Final, is the previous week. taken from bbc.co.uk...

England coach Sven-Goran Eriksson has won his battle to secure a four-week break before the 2006 World Cup finals.

The 2006 FA Cup final - the first game at the new Wembley - has been brought forward a week to Saturday 13 May, and the Premiership will end a week early.

Sides in the Uefa Cup will not play replays in the fifth or sixth round of the FA Cup while Champions League teams will not have sixth-round replays.

Any ties affected will go to extra-time and penalties if necessary.

The arrangement will only be in effect next season.

In a statement, the Football Association said: "This was deemed to be the only available solution to a very complex issue.

"We believe it is crucial to allow the national team to be given equal preparation time to every other team competing in Germany next summer.