Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   Tour Discussion (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Fan club ticket prices for MSG (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=44781)

Kathleen 04-13-2008 05:39 PM

Fan club ticket prices for MSG

Of course you can't find out from the fanclub what the prices will be before they go onsale. So I got up this morning to buy tickets for MSG. Then I find that they are $380.00 per ticket :shock: This is of course on top of the fanclub membership of $50.00 per tour that needed to be paid.

So no - not me. I'll take my chances on TM or the amex presale. That's just taking advantage of people and I'm not participating. I'll get tickets - they just won't be upfront - which is fine with me.

Sign me disgusted in Jersey here :(

Crushgen24/88 04-13-2008 05:41 PM

The whole fan club is a load of crap.

RSROCKS 04-13-2008 05:42 PM

What happened to the preachy affordability crap? $380 yeah right.

bonjovifreak 04-13-2008 06:03 PM

What happened to the band that talked about being a band for the working class?They seem to be out of touch because in this day and age people simply don't have the money. What is sad is the fact that these packages for $380 are sold out and they were in less than an hour.

bjcrazycpa 04-13-2008 06:13 PM

They were gone in a matter of minutes. But, yes, the prices stink. Of course, that said, I bought one, just didn't want to screw around with Ticketmaster so I paid the upcharge.

deb

Supersonic 04-13-2008 06:17 PM

Aloha !

Those are the things an interviewer should ramble about in interviews. I really wonder how Jon would try to talk himself out of that one. "Ooh yeah it's out of my hands blabla..."

There of course will be idiots who will be paying this anyway.

Salaam Aleikum,
Sebastiaan

asok80 04-13-2008 06:30 PM

Those prices are just ridiculous!! $304 from TM and then another 76 for the fanclub!
Saw that George Michael charges $254 at MSG as well. Shame shame shame on them.

Kev 04-13-2008 09:06 PM

Matt wants ****ing suing for ripping us off like that. I was still debating coming back for the final shows of the tour, but this is like a smack in the teeth. This band will not be getting any more money out of me this tour. They have had FAR too much as it is. £190 for ticket only is a piss-take!

(Don't)Lie_to_me 04-13-2008 09:12 PM

Can we not refer to the band - the 4 of them don't sit around and set the price.

The price is a fist-****, and the fanclub is a complete joke.

Bounce7800 04-13-2008 10:34 PM

I'm so glad I never renewed, the place is a ridiculous, money grabbing waste of space.

Shame that expose a few months back didnt go further, or maybe it would be worth a little contact with the site who did that (was it antimusic or something??)