Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   Other Bands (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   The official Stereophonics topic (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=49103)

steel_horse75 03-21-2018 12:09 AM

White lies and wanna get lost with you are great songs

liljovi93 05-30-2018 11:21 AM

Seeing these again tonight at The Echo Arena. Going with Kev & The Mrs! Should be fun!!

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

Kathleen 05-30-2018 06:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by liljovi93 (Post 1242218)
Seeing these again tonight at The Echo Arena. Going with Kev & The Mrs! Should be fun!!

Have a blast :) We have tickets for September when they come back to New York. It's thanks to Kev that I got turned on to this band - we would never have heard about them here otherwise.

liljovi93 05-31-2018 10:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kathleen (Post 1242232)
Have a blast :) We have tickets for September when they come back to New York. It's thanks to Kev that I got turned on to this band - we would never have heard about them here otherwise.

Thanks!

We had a great time. This show was even better than the Leeds one in my opinion. Great atmosphere, amazing energy. The band really looked shocked at the reception they got.

The arena only looked half open too as tickets haven't been on sale that long and they've already done a UK tour.

steel_horse75 04-22-2022 11:21 AM

New album Oochya! Is pretty decent. 1 or 2 too many slow ones but a solid 8/10.

My fav is Dont know what ya got.

Sent from my SM-S906B using Tapatalk

liljovi93 04-25-2022 12:57 AM

Went to see them again a few weeks back. Solid show as ever.

I like the album. 'Forever' is my favourite but after seeing 'All I Have Is You' live, that's up there too.

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

blazeofglory 04-25-2022 01:29 AM

I listened to the album a few weeks ago and quite enjoyed it too. Forever was the song that immediately jumped out at me as well! I also really like Seen That Look Before.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

steel_horse75 04-25-2022 08:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by liljovi93 (Post 1279382)
Went to see them again a few weeks back. Solid show as ever.

I like the album. 'Forever' is my favourite but after seeing 'All I Have Is You' live, that's up there too.

Last time I saw them it was the Friday before the Country locked down in March 2020.

Great live act. The man’s voice is superb.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

liljovi93 04-25-2022 08:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by steel_horse75 (Post 1279385)
Last time I saw them it was the Friday before the Country locked down in March 2020.

Great live act. The man’s voice is superb.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I think a couple of weeks ago was the 8th time I've seen them and his voice and range is getting better and better.

As I mentioned above, 'All I Have Is You' was incredible live. Could hear a pin drop but his vocals towards the end of the song were excellent. I actually got goosebumps!

Much prefer his voice now to how he used to sound.

rolo_tomachi 04-25-2022 08:21 PM

I'm lost with this latest album. Is it a b-sides compilation? or is it an album with new songs?

I ask this because Forever I heard it a long time ago, I think it was a b-side of his greatest hits.