Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   General BJ Discussion (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Bon Jovi Talk Podcasts (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=70442)

YOVANAfromPeru 11-06-2018 03:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rdkopper (Post 1246949)
Can we get rid of the talent show sticky? 31 posts in 4 years, Really!

And there are now 2 podcast posts. Which one do i post in? Geeze, and I thought the multiple Richie post were confusing.

lol, I Totally endorse what World’sMost says...

liljovi93 11-11-2018 04:40 PM

I've got an hour or so free if anyone would like to be on the podcast?

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

jazzsta 11-17-2018 04:08 PM

I think it is a great effort & I appreciate it. Your accent is cool and you should keep it that way! ( I'm not a native english speaker)

The sound of your cotalker should be better. I know it is not easy when it is at a distance. I suppose if the person at the other end is a bit teckie, he/she can record the conversation by their side as well, and then they send you the file and you kix it. Or, even better, each one records only his own voice and then the mixing is rather easy just put the two files together (adjusting the timing).

I have no timr whatsoever now. But after christmass I could take part in a podcast. I will PM you.

liljovi93 11-18-2018 04:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jazzsta (Post 1247575)
I think it is a great effort & I appreciate it. Your accent is cool and you should keep it that way! ( I'm not a native english speaker)

The sound of your cotalker should be better. I know it is not easy when it is at a distance. I suppose if the person at the other end is a bit teckie, he/she can record the conversation by their side as well, and then they send you the file and you kix it. Or, even better, each one records only his own voice and then the mixing is rather easy just put the two files together (adjusting the timing).

I have no timr whatsoever now. But after christmass I could take part in a podcast. I will PM you.

Thanks very much.

Yeah, not sure if that was a fault on my side due to volume. It was streamed on YouTube and then I downloaded from that so maybe I just need to switch audio up.

I was meant to do one today at 10am but EVERYTHING has wiped from PC and I've been in touch with Microsoft so hopefully have it sorted this evening.

Shame it's taken this long to do another.

Supersonic 11-18-2018 04:52 PM

Aloha !

My suggestion is having interviews with people from Jovitalk. I'll go last or it'd just be a downhill slope really after I've been on.

Salaam Aleikum,
Sebastiaan

Rdkopper 11-18-2018 08:05 PM

Notice how no one responded to the above? Just shows how interesting he really is...

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

BJFan99 11-18-2018 08:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by liljovi93 (Post 1247306)
I've got an hour or so free if anyone would like to be on the podcast?

Me, at some point :D

liljovi93 11-18-2018 08:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BJFan99 (Post 1247632)
Me, at some point :D

Sounds good. Give us a DM and we can arrange something.

james_d 11-18-2018 09:04 PM

What's stupid is that I did record it with good quality audio but we just decided to use the stream footage

Quote:

Originally Posted by jazzsta (Post 1247575)

Supersonic 11-18-2018 09:44 PM

Aloha !

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rdkopper (Post 1247631)
Notice how no one responded to the above? Just shows how interesting he really is...

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

Yeah, it's like I said. Not many are able to top whatever I come up with. Your reply is direct proof of that as it's a deep disappointment after reading my fantastic insight into what could be the promising start of james' podcast career on Jovitalk.

Salaam Aleikum,
Sebastiaan