Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   General BJ Discussion (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Richie about the new single : (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=17286)

Supersonic 10-03-2003 08:10 PM

Aloha !

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kieets
I hope they're going to release Wanted, because this one will appeal to almost everyone. I can't wait to dance the night away in town on this track! 8)

They already released Wanted twice, so please not another Wanted. Oh and just a quote from Tom when I let him read your reply :

Just Tom says:
dancing is for puffs

And I Agree !

Salaam Aleikum,
Sebastiaan

Thomas Anderson 10-03-2003 08:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShaSha
If you listen to the radio clips from yesterday, Jon says which song will be a single. :roll:

I'm tryin desperately to avoid listening to it, lol. When I hear the tracks I want it to be at full CD quality, not one someone recorded to mp3 from the radio, lol.

I personally don't care which songs are released as singles; I'll be buying the album, so will hear the tracks from that...all I enjoy about singles is the bonus material, which does not rely on what the single itself is.

I think that Wanted Dead Or Alive and Livin' On A Prayer would do well in the charts (depending on what else was released at the same time), and obviously we don't know about the new tracks yet because we haven't really heard them yet. (some of you have heard part of one, lol)

Santa_Fe 10-03-2003 08:19 PM

I don't know. I don't see them releasing Wanted or LOAP again. How many diff. versions of the same songs people need to hear on the radio?

And Jon did hint during his broadcast that LMS was gonna be the new single.

RichieW2001 10-03-2003 08:19 PM

LOAP would be great to hear in the charts.

Supersonic 10-03-2003 08:25 PM

Aloha !

Quote:

Originally Posted by RichieW2001
LOAP would be great to hear in the charts.

How do you know, you haven't heard the new version yet ? :)

Salaam Aleikum,
Sebastiaan

RichieW2001 10-03-2003 08:26 PM

i don't care! jon could fart the chorus and it'd still do well just because it's prayer.

Guitar Girl 10-03-2003 10:02 PM

Quote:

i don't care! jon could fart the chorus and it'd still do well just because it's prayer.

:lol: :lol: I just imagined that...

Keba 10-04-2003 01:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guitar Girl
Quote:

:lol: :lol: I just imagined that...

That is just soooooooooo wrong. :shock: :lol:

JoviForever 10-04-2003 04:17 PM

Quote:

If you listen to the radio clips from yesterday, Jon says which song will be a single. :roll:

And? What did he say, we don't all have access to New York radio stations!

ShaSha 10-04-2003 04:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JoviForever
Quote:

And? What did he say, we don't all have access to New York radio stations!

No but you can download them in the file sharing forum! :wink:
Anyway, right before he plays the clip of Last Man Standing he says, "the one you'll be hearing here on Q104..." or something along those lines.