Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   Tour Discussion (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Usa tour under threat ? (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=70673)

eddie73 01-11-2020 01:09 PM

Usa tour under threat ?

With Mötley/ Poison / Lepps doing their huge stadium tour this summer , will this change Jon's touring plans ? as I can't really see it competing against that . I mean Poison / Motley in one bill is to die for in my book , just wish would come to Europe . Unless Jovi completely re route the tour . What's everybody thoughts ?

bonjovi90 01-11-2020 01:15 PM

Bar a few 80's nostalgia fans, they don't really have much of the same fan base anymore.

eddie73 01-11-2020 01:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bonjovi90 (Post 1260718)
Bar a few 80's nostalgia fans, they don't really have much of the same fan base anymore.

Baring lepps who I have never liked , motley / Poison / Jovi we're idolised by myself in the 80s 90s and still good this day play them , if I had a choice of that bill or Jovi ... I'd do the former every day of the week . Really can see Jovi re thinking ... wasn't the tour supposed to be for summer as well ? That's a hell of a clash

Captain_jovi 01-11-2020 04:07 PM

I don't think it will. Isn't that tour this summer? We never had a shot of tour dates for this summer anyway.

bonjovi90 01-11-2020 04:32 PM

They haven't toured stadiums since Richie's official departure in the US anyway, so it would've been unlikely. And I don't think it'd make any difference in the sales if they're gonna tour arenas in the fall.

eddie73 01-11-2020 04:48 PM

I thought they were touring states this summer according to jon , he stated in interview had arenas and stadiums lined up but will see his album performs as to which ones they will do . Find it odd that say album is 1st Q of this year like he said , they won't tour the states until winter ! Europe would of been in sale before Xmas if touring here first . Again promoting an album with out going out there on release

Javier 01-13-2020 09:22 PM

I think Phil said on that podcast interview that he'll be touring with Jovi around May and June. That's probably the arena run for the states....

Javier 01-15-2020 03:03 PM

Well, just announced. Bon Jovi and Bryan Adams on tour across America this summer!!!

steel_horse75 01-15-2020 03:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eddie73 (Post 1260717)
With Mötley/ Poison / Lepps doing their huge stadium tour this summer , will this change Jon's touring plans ? as I can't really see it competing against that . I mean Poison / Motley in one bill is to die for in my book , just wish would come to Europe . Unless Jovi completely re route the tour . What's everybody thoughts ?

Im really hoping this comes to Europe. When was the last time Poison toured here? 91?
Hope this isn't a US thing and it comes over here.

Thinny 01-17-2020 11:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by steel_horse75 (Post 1260779)
Im really hoping this comes to Europe. When was the last time Poison toured here? 91?
Hope this isn't a US thing and it comes over here.

They came here in 93 when Richie Kotzen was in the band. That was the last time...