Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   Other Bands (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   anyone going to see busted? (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=23410)

JoviUsedToRock 03-09-2004 08:46 PM

busted needs to kiss my ass

Jim Bon Jovi 03-09-2004 11:29 PM

I'm sure their busy enough havign their arses kissed considering they'll be getting more pussy than they could ever wish for.

Thierry 03-09-2004 11:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jim Bon Jovi
I'm sure their busy enough havign their arses kissed considering they'll be getting more pussy than they could ever wish for.

Man, what's your problem :S.

Jim Bon Jovi 03-10-2004 12:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thierry
Quote:

I'm not the one with a problem in this thread. People shooting down a band just cause of the type of music they play and the image they have are.

Thierry 03-10-2004 12:13 AM

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

I'm not the one with a problem in this thread. People shooting down a band just cause of the type of music they play and the image they have are.

So what, Busted sucks, people are entitled to give their opinions. The way you act is just ****ing rude!

Jim Bon Jovi 03-10-2004 12:18 AM

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

So what, Busted sucks, people are entitled to give their opinions. The way you act is just **** rude!

I repeat. I'm not the one with the problem.

Thierry 03-10-2004 12:20 AM

How nice, maybe its the problem of your parents since they didn't raised you at a normal way!

Supersonic 03-10-2004 12:21 AM

Aloha !

Well I don't know who's the person with a problem here, but I do know one thing. If you've got a problem and there's no one who can help you, maybe you should call...The A-Team !

Tatatatarataaaaaaa tatataaaaa...

Salaam Aleikum,
Sebastiaan

Jim Bon Jovi 03-10-2004 12:28 AM

Great The Lone Ranger and Tonto are hear.

Quote:

How nice, maybe its the problem of your parents since they didn't raised you at a normal way!
They didn't raise you at the normal way? wtf

Let me translate this ^ into proper English for you.

I'm a total prat and was trying to be humorous here by makign "witty" remarks about Jim's upbringing but since I'm an illiterate fanny IO have miserably failed and ended up speaking jibberish but it's ok because my best buddy is here to gang up on people with me as always.

Jim Bon Jovi 03-10-2004 12:36 AM

Just out of interest. What exactly were you going to say if it transpired that I had a really hard, terrible upbringing?

Speaks volumes about yourself.