Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   General BJ Discussion (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Hall Of Fame April 14th 2018 - will there be any (unofficial) live stream? (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=70289)

bonjovi90 04-12-2018 11:44 AM

Isn't there the room nearby where tickets were also sold for people to watch it "live" via big screen? If so, a recording from that era could be possible.

Gesendet von meinem Nexus 5X mit Tapatalk

Walleris 04-12-2018 11:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zakatar (Post 1238493)
I don't know about live streaming, but I definitely remember watching some audience-filmed videos on youtube of Journey's induction last year. So we'll probably get something within a few days of the ceremony.

Same with GNR in 2014. There will be some audience video on YouTube, I'm sure.

The fact that they're not doing an official livestream in 2018 is absurd. For fans of these bands this is a once in a lifetime event and many of them would pay to watch it live. At least they could do is some alternative for international audience. Especially when HBO has their own platform.

JackieBlue 04-12-2018 04:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bonjovi90 (Post 1238514)
Isn't there the room nearby where tickets were also sold for people to watch it "live" via big screen? If so, a recording from that era could be possible.

Gesendet von meinem Nexus 5X mit Tapatalk

It's at the Rock Hall. They're setting up big-screen TVs in all of the theaters in the hall, plus the hall's main stage and the open area of Level 0. I was hoping it was going to be on the theater screens in the theaters, but apparently those are only going to be big-screen TV as well. Rock Hall tweeted this in reply to a question about cameras:

Quote:

Caitlin @OnAnyOtherDay

Apr 9

@rockhall are we allowed to bring point and shoot cameras to the induction ceremony on Saturday?

Rock Hall @rockhall

Replying to @OnAnyOtherDay

Cameras are allowed but they can’t be considered professional equipment grade, which includes detachable lenses or external flash

9:44 PM · Apr 9, 2018

I don't know if the same applies to videoing. If it is allowed, I will try to get video, but I have NO idea how to stream it. If someone wants to give me a crash course, I can try to do it. But I can't guarantee anything. I'm many things - good and bad - but a competent videographer is not one of them! :D

brunorc21 04-12-2018 05:40 PM

1- THINFS ou WWWU (New song, not shown on the HBO Special)
2- IML
3- Wanted
4- Prayer (Acoustic Intro)

JackieBlue 04-12-2018 07:01 PM

I checked and we can take pictures, but no videos. Sorry!

Dawn 04-13-2018 07:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Walleris (Post 1238515)
Same with GNR in 2014. There will be some audience video on YouTube, I'm sure.

The fact that they're not doing an official livestream in 2018 is absurd. For fans of these bands this is a once in a lifetime event and many of them would pay to watch it live. At least they could do is some alternative for international audience. Especially when HBO has their own platform.

Complete Madness....... really wanted to se this live

Dawn 04-13-2018 08:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Becky (Post 1238230)
SiriusXM will be broadcasting from the HOF this week. When I find out if they are broadcasting the actual event, I will let you know.

Any news ? Is HOF not going out live on stateside tv at all ?

Becky 04-13-2018 08:17 PM

Volume will be on the red carpet and with people backstage, but HBO will broadcast in May.

rolo_tomachi 04-13-2018 10:30 PM

need a video.

sweetmisery 04-14-2018 02:07 PM

Guys, so no live stream at all? Not even official one? Just a showing on May 9th?