Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   New Bon Jovi Releases (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   This House Is Not For Sale (2016) - Post Album Release Discussion (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=69728)

Bleeding Purist 10-26-2016 05:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by united17 (Post 1211783)
I think Born Again Tomorrow should be the lead single and the song they play on their TV appearances...

I hope they do the late night circuit soon...Fallon, Seth Meyers, Kimmel, Conan

I agree! I'm thinking towards the awards shows like the AMAs and Grammys. I'd prefer it be Born Again Tomorrow with New Years Day as second choice. While I like Knockout now..... do NOT perform that on the awards shows. It will be a wasted opportunity.

Kieets 10-26-2016 05:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ezearis (Post 1211791)
Totally agree, it's the most radio-frirendly song. And it's also good.

It wasn't a single from Burning Bridges? Re-releasing it a year after would be too much.

True about Born Again Tomorrow. 1st/2nd doesn't matter.

But WDR comes out a lot better at least in my circles.. They don't like BJ, but like this song, whereas BAT didn't get much love (which I did expect by the way..)

Bleeding Purist 10-26-2016 06:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jon-flp (Post 1211792)
Those bannings are like forever or it's a temporary condition?

Look, I'm not trying to defend anyone, but I think that's a little too much. We all know that we can't post links in the threads, but ask for pm a link always was very common here. For example, when THINFS (The song) leaked, it happened, and no one was banned for this. Change the rules in the middle of an album leak when the topics goes to several pages and ban people for ask for a pm not sounds good to me. But it's only an opinion, not trying to make any confusion here.

Temporary, and yes, I saw your panhandling after three warnings were issued.

THINFS, the song, was and is readily available in streaming form. This is a thread for discussion of the album, not a thread to fill up with panhandling. Privately ask your friends to point you in the right direction. There are already statements on the board that point in the right direction and just require very light footwork.

jon-flp 10-26-2016 06:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bleeding Purist (Post 1211796)
Temporary, and yes, I saw your panhandling after three warnings were issued.

THINFS, the song, was and is readily available in streaming form. This is a thread for discussion of the album, not a thread to fill up with panhandling. Privately ask your friends to point you in the right direction. There are already statements on the board that point in the right direction and just require very light footwork.

haha, yeah, I forget to mention that I almost was the first banned. (already thanked ezearis to warning me lol)

What I'm saying, is that in my example, I accessed in the morning through my cell phone, and it's horrible because this site in mobile has a lot of pop up and is difficult to change the pages. I tried to find the leak in all over the internet before ask for a link, but I couldn't. So, I just went to the last page one and ask for a PM with a link.

No trying to justify, just to say that is not the majority that do it's for bad or laziness. But good that's only temporary.

Back to the album...

I have to say that I completely loved Reunion. I thought that I would hate, because it was very boring when Jon sang this in the graduation. But it changed completely with the band. Very great song!

Bleeding Purist 10-26-2016 06:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jon-flp (Post 1211797)

What I'm saying, is that in my example, I accessed in the morning through my cell phone, and it's horrible cause it has a lot of pop up and is difficult to change the pages.

Good point and thanks for the reminder. I forgot how the pop ups can be prohibitive.

I'd like to think that for most of us, particularly if you've been participating on the board for a while, we all have friends here that are more than willing to share the info. It gets quite annoying when the PM requests fill the threads and more than a few are from users with very low posts counts. We're not trying to help get the album out on torrent sites.

Bleeding Purist 10-26-2016 06:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jon-flp (Post 1211797)
I have to say that I completely loved Reunion. I thought that I would hate, because it was very boring when Jon sang this in the graduation. But it changed completely with the band. Very great song!

I never did hear that original performance. I was likely checked out completely on Bon Jovi as I needed to take a long break. I've also never heard Beautiful Day. I just know of these two because they often get reamed by the board.

I like Reunion quite a bit on the album. Sometime, I'll have to check out that legendary performance and see how I react to it.

Rdkopper 10-26-2016 08:25 PM

Swap Teardrop with Come On Up To Our House and it would be the perfect album...

It's nice to finally see a majority of this board enjoying this album... Be weary of the Trolls who are waiting to strike so they could drag everyone down from this high... I know who the players are and I'll pick them off one by one as they try to ruin everyone's positive experience...

jovifan93 10-26-2016 08:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rdkopper (Post 1211805)
Swap Teardrop with Come On Up To Our House and it would be the perfect album...

It's nice to finally see a majority of this board enjoying this album... Be weary of the Trolls who are waiting to strike so they could drag everyone down from this high... I know who the players are and I'll pick them off one by one as they try to ruin everyone's positive experience...

Speaking of which... where's Seb? ;-)

Thierry 10-26-2016 08:35 PM

Listening to it now. Half way listening to God Bless This Mess. Only complaint sofar is the production. This doesn't sound like an album because all the songs are mastered (and some overproduced) differently.

Thierry 10-26-2016 08:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jovifan93 (Post 1211807)
Speaking of which... where's Seb? ;-)

On holiday in South America. I'm pretty sure his rants will be back in a few days. :neutral: