Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   New Bon Jovi Releases (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   This House Is Not For Sale (2016) - Post Album Release Discussion (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=69728)

steel_horse75 10-26-2016 08:39 AM

This House Is Not For Sale (2016) - Post Album Release Discussion

This is what happened with the circle. It leaked,I downloaded and come album release day I had nothing to look forward to. I bought the hard copy but don't even think the cd has been out the case.
I can wait 9 more days.

Thomas S 10-26-2016 08:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by steel_horse75 (Post 1211696)
This is what happened with the circle. It leaked,I downloaded and come album release day I had nothing to look forward to. I bought the hard copy but don't even think the cd has been out the case.
I can wait 9 more days.

Definitely a good point, but I imagine there are plenty of people for whom that just isn't practical.
I myself live in New Zealand and have ordered the Target exclusive version from ebay, point being that I won't get the cd until the end of November. Basically listening to the leak is the same as listening to the iTunes version I'm gonna have to buy in 9 days.
For that reason I understand why some people are so keen to listen to the leak.

Javier 10-26-2016 08:49 AM

It's really too early for favorites but I freaking love this!!! This is almost like getting a full album and a 5 song EP all in one!! The bonus tracks are top notch too, not throwaway sounding at all! I really need to give this more listens, especially blasting it on my car on a long drive! :D

steel_horse75 10-26-2016 08:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thomas S (Post 1211702)
Definitely a good point, but I imagine there are plenty of people for whom that just isn't practical.
I myself live in New Zealand and have ordered the Target exclusive version from ebay, point being that I won't get the cd until the end of November. Basically listening to the leak is the same as listening to the iTunes version I'm gonna have to buy in 9 days.
For that reason I understand why some people are so keen to listen to the leak.

My CD is coming from Japan but I've ordered iTunes version as well to have something on 4th.
I could download leaked copy to work pc, listen once then delete.

Lucas_Roli 10-26-2016 08:52 AM

Man... Living With The Ghost, at first this song was almost neutral to me but now I find it so freaking special.

ezearis 10-26-2016 08:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by steel_horse75 (Post 1211704)

Believe me, you won't be able to listen to it just once.

Kukoc7 10-26-2016 08:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ezearis (Post 1211706)
Believe me, you won't be able to listen to it just once.

Lol!! Speaking the truth!!

Bleeding Purist 10-26-2016 09:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by steel_horse75 (Post 1211704)
My CD is coming from Japan but I've ordered iTunes version as well to have something on 4th.

It WAS supposed to be out last Friday, after all. This is just restoring the natural order.

Bleeding Purist 10-26-2016 09:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Javier (Post 1211703)
I really need to give this more listens, especially blasting it on my car on a long drive! :D

Road trip!

Old Joysey 10-26-2016 09:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bleeding Purist (Post 1211709)
It WAS supposed to be out last Friday, after all. This is just restoring the natural order.

I just love your justification! :lol: :cool: