Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   New Bon Jovi Releases (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   The Circle - Review. A real one. (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=48879)

ZB_ 09-09-2009 05:14 PM

Wow, you're so cool, Tictoc you want to kick one's ass just because he started this thread? You don't like it? So why did you opened it again? Pff.. As I said - Seb didn't say "Believe me or die!". If it's fake and someone trusted, well.. It's someone's fault.

Supersonic 09-09-2009 05:27 PM

Aloha !

Quote:

Originally Posted by danfan (Post 941345)
I don't get any of this at all. Seb's always been unique, but this whole thing is just stupid (sorry Seb.) People getting all worked up about a few snippetts you're all bound to hear better quality of within a month or so.

But Seb, I don't get it - Why are you doing this? I appreciate a good hoax from time to time, but this isn't even funny. I'm not trying to insult you dude. I just don't get it.

No offense taken. :)

People getting all worked up about a few snippetts you're all bound to hear better quality of within a month or so. Just look at this topic. About everyone says they absolutely don't believe it, yet everyone who doesn't believe it has send me a PM requesting for the snippet.

So you just explained it yourself. It might not be funny to you, but it is to me and the few others that know when a hoax of mine is real or not. You'd realise it as well when you'd read the PM's I've received the past 24 hours.

That said, I'm not saying this is a hoax. Because it obviously isn't. Otherwise BJM wouldn't have contacted me. Again. I'll post the e-mail I've received from them within a few minutes. They've asked me to take the snippet down.

Salaam Aleikum,
Sebastiaan

jesyjames 09-09-2009 05:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gabor. (Post 941302)
Come on... you honestly thought that NO ONE would recognize a Paul McCartney song?:)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w4VvD...om=PL&index=10

(listen from 3:34)

I think you are looking in the wrong direction. Clearly it was David Bryan who thought no one would recognize a Paul McCartney song.

Savvi 09-09-2009 05:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jesyjames (Post 941357)
I think you are looking in the wrong direction. Clearly it was David Bryan who thought no one would recognize a Paul McCartney song.

:lol: Good one.

Peterson 09-09-2009 06:24 PM

Seb,

you said in your first post that WWBTF has a proper(ish) solo in it, I came accross a proper mp3 of WWBTF the other day (no radio at beginning or end) and this still has no solo....

Hickstar 09-09-2009 06:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Supersonic (Post 941355)
Aloha !

No offense taken. :)

People getting all worked up about a few snippetts you're all bound to hear better quality of within a month or so. Just look at this topic. About everyone says they absolutely don't believe it, yet everyone who doesn't believe it has send me a PM requesting for the snippet.

So you just explained it yourself. It might not be funny to you, but it is to me and the few others that know when a hoax of mine is real or not. You'd realise it as well when you'd read the PM's I've received the past 24 hours.

That said, I'm not saying this is a hoax. Because it obviously isn't. Otherwise BJM wouldn't have contacted me. Again. I'll post the e-mail I've received from them within a few minutes. They've asked me to take the snippet down.

Salaam Aleikum,
Sebastiaan

Here Seb, I never sent you a PM asking for the snippet. So don't chuck us all in the same category!

Savvi 09-09-2009 06:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Peterson (Post 941367)
Seb,

you said in your first post that WWBTF has a proper(ish) solo in it, I came accross a proper mp3 of WWBTF the other day (no radio at beginning or end) and this still has no solo....

The guitar solo is album version only (so far anyway). The Single/Radio edit has no guitar solo. ;)

Hickstar 09-09-2009 06:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DevilsSon (Post 941333)
God!There was a time when I was thinking that all the new kids here make this forum seem and feel like a kindergarden. Now I see old posters behaving not like kids, but like mentally disabled kids. I do feel some kind of pity for some here. And the fact that I actually bother to reply makes me feel some sort of pity for myself too.

Well that is offensive at all levels! So a child who has a disability becomes a slander at certain people on here and in some sort of sick twisted way you make it seem worse if they are mentally unwell also? Do you happen to know that a lot of children who have a disabilities live happy normal lives? Yes, some go on and develop mental health problems, some struggle and some need a lot of help.

However, as a society, we fail a lot of these children so don't come on here saying we are in some way better than these people and that we are 'acting like these people' as if its a bad thing. Ever heard of the word respect?! I feel pity for you more like it.

Think about what you say before you say it...

clarity 09-09-2009 06:47 PM

Your kind is annoying.

Td1984r 09-09-2009 06:52 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Supersonic (Post 941135)
Aloha !
This is the first sample I made. I'm sorry it isn't any longer. I will post a longer sample of this song tomorrow.

http://www.bonjovi-live.com/wftwm.mp3

Salaam Aleikum,
Sebastiaan

Well, Seb you could done a better job on this Tribute band recording of Work For the Working Man and not just speeding up and record it with mic,you could add some jazz organ,sax or Hendrix solo,even add whole symphonic orchestra with Carreras in the background singin Work,Work,and because this is a funny thread I will indulge you:

Yesterday Jon Bon Jovi came to my place and gave me new record on vinyl as a token of appreciation for selling him a toothbrush that Leonard Cohen used just the day before he recorded Hallelujah.

And here's a true review of the new record:

1.Can You be Happy Now?-A heavy rocker with congas,sort of hair rocker devoted to Obama hair problems,it's a standard verse,bridge,road,highway concept,with right turn solo.

2.Battle Of The Bons-Well, as the name says this one is about Jon and Richie fighting each with pillows,while other members eat popcorn's and bet their money on them,sort of mid tempo cook-rocker,heavy but slow,slow but paced,you know what I mean,right!

3.We Weren't Born To Follow-There's nothing that you already don't know about this one,except the solo part has been played by Raphael Nadal,and Jon yell his name instead of guitar.

4.Hairy Jon And The Goblet Of Alec John Such-The song is in the vein of Dry County,Always,Undivided,LOAP,You Had Me From Hello,Lost Highway only the whole band plays violins with Alec John Such as a quest on lead vocals and it's the longest Bon Jovi track ever with 21:00 minutes of Such singin"Yeah,yeah...".

5.Dorothea The Great-The first ballad,a great masterpiece pianino driven,Jon wrote this one about his wife,it's a reminiscence of how Dorothea conquer the whole world of women just to be sure that Jon is safe from them.

6.Rifles And Lilies-A true hard rocker,heavy as hell,even heavier than Metallica early days,something that makes your wanna bash your head against the wall for reading this,go on the street naked with rifle and call out Axl Rose with words"Who's in the magazine now,you c**k s****r!!!"

7.Riff Rock City-A mid tempo paced rocker with big 120 inch drums and even bigger 5 meter long guitars,it tells a story about animal instinct,love,peace,riots,booze,understanding,punc hing your boss,about world economic crisis,about Obie and a his pork sandwich.

8.Observe and Report-Another mid tempo pop-jazz-metal-trash-dance-country rocker,nothing special but it's definitely growing something out of people on multiple listening,so beware,there's no solo part,but you can hear Richie drinkin in the background bashing the guitar on floor,Jon said that this song is devoted to his long time friend Seb for all the hard work he's done on his laundry.

9.Profit For The Rich Man-Well you also know this one,only changes are the hybrid approach(the electric guitar is coming if acoustic one looses strings or hands start to bleed from incorrect strumming) and of course the name of the song,Jon has stated that name depends on the event he is attending,album song is all about Michael Moore and how he is trying to tell lies about poor millionaires who actually inherited all their wealth from God himself.

10.When We Were Beautiful-You also heard this one but in bad quality,the album version is much better,Bono is quest singer and Richie plays harp instead of guitar,Tico is hitting Goomer's head and David is maestro,Hugh and Alec are playing cellos on this one, the lyrics are about Beauty, cosmetics, fragrances, hair care, aromatherapy, diet, fitness products,and Bono has a special line where's he talking about avoiding taxes with his extraordinary charity work.

And that's it,only 10 songs but the whole album is best stuff ever released by Bon Jovi,and that's not all,here's front cover of new album.Enjoy!:p

DevilsSon 09-09-2009 06:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hickstar (Post 941372)
Well that is offensive at all levels! So a child who has a disability becomes a slander at certain people on here and in some sort of sick twisted way you make it seem worse if they are mentally unwell also? Do you happen to know that a lot of children who have a disabilities live happy normal lives? Yes, some go on and develop mental health problems, some struggle and some need a lot of help.

However, as a society, we fail a lot of these children so don't come on here saying we are in some way better than these people and that we are 'acting like these people' as if its a bad thing. Ever heard of the word respect?! I feel pity for you more like it.

you are right. it was a dumb comment and I should actually feel ashamed of it. I am not being sarcastic or ironic. I do feel bad about it now.

Leaving the political corectness aside (although I agree, in this case I shouldn't have), I hope you did get the point of my message. Perhaps I should have compared "us" to, I don't know, apes?!?! My creativity is limited by my sense of guilt right now...

Hickstar 09-09-2009 07:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DevilsSon (Post 941376)
you are right. it was a dumb comment and I should actually feel ashamed of it. I am not being sarcastic or ironic. I do feel bad about it now.

Leaving the political corectness aside (although I agree, in this case I shouldn't have), I hope you did get the point of my message. Perhaps I should have compared "us" to, I don't know, apes?!?! My creativity is limited by my sense of guilt right now...

It's okay. I'm no preacher but I just don't like seeing stuff like that. I do get the point in the message though.

Hickstar 09-09-2009 07:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by clarity (Post 941373)
Your kind is annoying.

I'm not saying it is.

But if that was aimed at me buddy then I really do feel sorry for you...

RyanBounce04 09-09-2009 07:38 PM

By the way Seb, I think it's freaking hilarious that you are on the front page of bonjovi.com. How amusing is that? :D

Ryan

TBoy 09-09-2009 08:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Td1984r (Post 941375)
Well, Seb you could done a better job on this Tribute band recording of Work For the Working Man and not just speeding up and record it with mic,you could add some jazz organ,sax or Hendrix solo,even add whole symphonic orchestra with Carreras in the background singin Work,Work,and because this is a funny thread I will indulge you:

Yesterday Jon Bon Jovi came to my place and gave me new record on vinyl as a token of appreciation for selling him a toothbrush that Leonard Cohen used just the day before he recorded Hallelujah.

1.Can You be Happy Now?-A heavy rocker with congas,sort of hair rocker devoted to Obama hair problems,it's a standard verse,bridge,road,highway concept,with right turn solo.

2.Battle Of The Bons-Well, as the name says this one is about Jon and Richie fighting each with pillows,while other members eat popcorn's and bet their money on them,sort of mid tempo cook-rocker,heavy but slow,slow but paced,you know what I mean,right!

3.We Weren't Born To Follow-There's nothing that you already don't know about this one,except the solo part has been played by Raphael Nadal,and Jon yell his name instead of guitar.

4.Hairy Jon And The Goblet Of Alec John Such-The song is in the vein of Dry County,Always,Undivided,LOAP,You Had Me From Hello,Lost Highway only the whole band plays violins with Alec John Such as a quest on lead vocals and it's the longest Bon Jovi track ever with 21:00 minutes of Such singin"Yeah,yeah...".

5.Dorothea The Great-The first ballad,a great masterpiece pianino driven,Jon wrote this one about his wife,it's a reminiscence of how Dorothea conquer the whole world of women just to be sure that Jon is safe from them.

6.Rifles And Lilies-A true hard rocker,heavy as hell,even heavier than Metallica early days,something that makes your wanna bash your head against the wall for reading this,go on the street naked with rifle and call out Axl Rose with words"Who's in the magazine now,you c**k s****r!!!"

7.Riff Rock City-A mid tempo paced rocker with big 120 inch drums and even bigger 5 meter long guitars,it tells a story about animal instinct,love,peace,riots,booze,understanding,punc hing your boss,about world economic crisis,about Obie and a his pork sandwich.

8.Observe and Report-Another mid tempo pop-jazz-metal-trash-dance-country rocker,nothing special but it's definitely growing something out of people on multiple listening,so beware,there's no solo part,but you can hear Richie drinkin in the background bashing the guitar on floor,Jon said that this song is devoted to his long time friend Seb for all the hard work he's done on his laundry.

9.Profit For The Rich Man-Well you also know this one,only changes are the hybrid approach(the electric guitar is coming if acoustic one looses strings or hands start to bleed from incorrect strumming) and of course the name of the song,Jon has stated that name depends on the event he is attending,album song is all about Michael Moore and how he is trying to tell lies about poor millionaires who actually inherited all their wealth from God himself.

10.When We Were Beautiful-You also heard this one but in bad quality,the album version is much better,Bono is quest singer and Richie plays harp instead of guitar,Tico is hitting Goomer's head and David is maestro,Hugh and Alec are playing cellos on this one, the lyrics are about Beauty, cosmetics, fragrances, hair care, aromatherapy, diet, fitness products,and Bono has a special line where's he talking about avoiding taxes with his extraordinary charity work.

And that's it,only 10 songs but the whole album is best stuff ever released by Bon Jovi,and that's not all,here's front cover of new album.Enjoy!:p

Hahahah, bravo brate, opet smo pokazali da na Balkanu njegujemo najbolji humor. Doslovno sam izdahnuo čitajući ovo, hahah! :)

samus88 09-09-2009 08:23 PM

Hey, Supersonic. I didn't ask you for anything, so don't include me on the "idiots who fall for dumb hoaxes" category.

KeepTheFaith2211 09-09-2009 08:38 PM

Quote:

Absolutely hillarious!

No, not really.

JimmyHill 09-09-2009 09:00 PM

Quote:

How original, not like this hasn't already been done :rolleyes:

Elvistico 09-09-2009 10:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hickstar (Post 941372)

Your reply is totally missing the point of what Devilsson's was saying... His post only made use of what we call 'figure of speech' ... it's not to be taken literally.

Elvistico 09-09-2009 10:08 PM

Quote:

TD1984r, ... this is truly funny man... i laughed so hard i almost fell of my chair. Real nice one. I'd rather read 100 posts like yours specked with humour than to read Sebs wank-hoaxes. Does this record have some bonustracks for europe, japan or UK? I wonder what they would be called: For UK they might record the mid tempo rocker 'Driving on the left side feels so right" ;)

Supersonic 09-09-2009 10:15 PM

Aloha !

Quote:

Originally Posted by Elvistico (Post 941417)
TD1984r, ... this is truly funny man... i laughed so hard i almost fell of my chair. Real nice one. I'd rather read 100 posts like yours specked with humour than to read Sebs wank-hoaxes. Does this record have some bonustracks for europe, japan or UK? I wonder what they would be called: For UK they might record the mid tempo rocker 'Driving on the left side feels so right" ;)

I'm pretty sure most of us would prefer his post over your wank replies as well. And for a wank hoax you stayed silent for an awful long time just to be sure you wouldn't get caught believing it. Because you did, you just knew a PM would be useless.

Salaam Aleikum,
Sebastiaan

Captain_jovi 09-09-2009 10:23 PM

If this is going to happen everytime a hoax is pulled, and we KNOW it will, what's the point in it happening? When is enough enough, the boards are frigging annoying lately because everyone is up in arms over fake information being spread around. Is the fun gotten in tricking people really worth all this?

Booser 09-09-2009 10:23 PM

Quote:

And that's it,only 10 songs but the whole album is best stuff ever released by Bon Jovi,and that's not all,here's front cover of new album.Enjoy
Now THAT is a hoax! well done

Elvistico 09-09-2009 10:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Supersonic (Post 941419)
Aloha !

I'm pretty sure most of us would prefer his post over your wank replies as well. And for a wank hoax you stayed silent for an awful long time just to be sure you wouldn't get caught believing it. Because you did, you just knew a PM would be useless.

Salaam Aleikum,
Sebastiaan

Read my earlier post dude

Supersonic 09-09-2009 10:39 PM

Aloha !

Good evening everyone. As only a few of you knew, my review was a hoax. I do have only a little bit of information on the new CD which I will post later tonight. For now, I'd just like to thank the following people for either believing that the samples were real. The first sample was Morse Moose and the Grey Goose, an old Paul McCartney song. The second sample of which no one could make out what it was, was me singing Work For The Working Man, doing some beatboxing and making guitar sounds with my voice. I mixed it together and put way too much distortion over it, resulting in getting a comment from gabrielle saying "You have the worst cellphone ever!". Funny. :D

The last sample I posted was made by someone else who offered to make a fake sample after I told him he'd get a month membership on my forum for free in case he posted that he heard the sample. This goes for a few others as well. I offered the same to Matrix, he posted that he heard it and he's in for free. Kudos to TBoy and Ang1e though. I offered them the same but they refused, yet didn't say anything. liljovi93 also didn't want to post that he heard it and he didn't post any information about it being fake as well.

Now here's the list in chronological order of all the people that send me a PM:
danfan
JimmyHill
Matrix15
Ang1e
liljovi93
TBoy
mrleaf
severo17
tweety_b
Matteo
Td1984r
nikos greece
kenobi_on_a_prayer
davidbow1e
Wrath_Mania
jovi75
SantaFe
Johny
Brklyn94
doubidoo
p34semm
Jack27
Dave 1986
RS8MB0R8
mitchdaddy
Bang A Drum
DryCounty

And then there's the people who asked for it in this topic and have send me e-mails requesting the song...

But I've got a surprise for almost anyone who has send me a PM; You will get a 1 month membership for free on my messageboard which means that you'll get to download lots and lots of Bon Jovi stuff for free. You will receive your login codes either this evening or tomorrow morning.

Why, you might ask?

That's me making up a bit and for giving me and a few others a good laugh over your stupidity over here. Because everyone who did actually send me a PM had a bit of hope that it was true, even after the many hoaxes I did over here. There were only a few people here (living_on_my_hair, crashed) who kept their heads cool. I will create a new topic with only a bit of information on the new album, and this will probably my last hoax.

This week. :p

So Elvistico and Tictoc, look like you miss out once again. Ha.

Salaam Aleikum,
Sebastiaan

Matrix15 09-09-2009 10:48 PM

lol, I'm a sellout but still it was entertaining passing time till the new album. :lol:

bonjovi_forever89 09-09-2009 10:49 PM

hahahahahahahaha oh this board is just great

hometownboy 09-09-2009 10:50 PM

haha looks like i should have sent you a pm afterall :p

Supersonic 09-09-2009 10:54 PM

Aloha !

Quote:

Originally Posted by hometownboy (Post 941432)
haha looks like i should have sent you a pm afterall :p

Haha, I like you. I'll send out several PM's to other folks here who have entertained me and have stayed nice to everyone over here. Captain_jovi can expect one as well. :)

Salaam Aleikum,
Sebastiaan

hometownboy 09-09-2009 10:57 PM

nice one seb, thats mighty generous of you :)

KeepTheFaith2211 09-09-2009 11:09 PM

Thanks a lot Seb. These hoaxes are getting stupid now. I was getting so excited and din't even have a chance to PM asking for a sample so you can see that I am really upset to come and find it was a hoax. AGAIN. You should be banned! Sick of this!

hometownboy 09-09-2009 11:19 PM

I really don't see why everybody is getting so worked up, it was a well constructed joke!
we've got two months until we get the album so we need something in between to liven the board up and this thread has been just that and a good read, just to see how gullible people are and how worked up people are getting :p

Seb shouldnt get banned just because you cant a joke, re read the story it's not very believable, getting a casette in an unmarked envelope. C'mon! :p

anyway that's all i'm gonna say but i enjoyed the thread regardless

Supersonic 09-09-2009 11:20 PM

Aloha !

Quote:

Originally Posted by hometownboy (Post 941450)
I really don't see why everybody is getting so worked up, it was a well constructed joke!
we've got two months until we get the album so we need something in between to liven the board up and this thread has been just that and a good read, just to see how gullible people are and how worked up people are getting :p

Seb shouldnt get banned just because you cant a joke, re read the story it's not very believable, getting a casette in an unmarked envelope. C'mon! :p

anyway that's all i'm gonna say but i enjoyed the thread regardless

I now want keepthefaith to be banned. Just to make this mess even bigger.

Salaam Aleikum,
Sebastiaan

KeepTheFaith2211 09-09-2009 11:22 PM

What the ****? Seb has made too many hoaxes now and still people believe them. therefore, he is messing with people's feelings. It's not right, man. If he isn't banned, I may just leave, because I have had enough of these cruel hoaxes.

hometownboy 09-09-2009 11:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KeepTheFaith2211 (Post 941453)
What the ****? Seb has made too many hoaxes now and still people believe them. therefore, he is messing with people's feelings. It's not right, man. If he isn't banned, I may just leave, because I have had enough of these cruel hoaxes.

Are you being serious? how is he messing with people's feelings, he posted a thread saying he had the album?

eddie73 09-09-2009 11:25 PM

for those that listen to internet radio live365 hair metal, they just played " can i be happy now" and it ****in ROCKS HARD just like the old days, very much like LYHOM absolute killer riff, growling vocals, guitar solo at least 25 seconds, ****in unbeleivable, its that good i shit myself:p

hometownboy 09-09-2009 11:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eddie73 (Post 941456)
its that good i shit myself:p

LMAO! :lol:

KeepTheFaith2211 09-09-2009 11:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hometownboy (Post 941455)
Are you being serious? how is he messing with people's feelings, he posted a thread saying he had the album?

Yes. How many times has he done this now? Fake setlists were last year, and I got so excited about the Helsinki one, as a lot of others did I'm sure, yet it was all fake. I can take jokes but this just goes too far. Now with a new album and a new era dawning, we have to put up with this again?! What's the point, we can't believe anything anymore.

danfan 09-09-2009 11:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hometownboy (Post 941450)

A joke is a story with a humorous conclusion. I must be missing the part where any of this is funny. Don't get me wrong - I don't give a shit and could care less who gets banned, but personally, I think the whole thread is friggin' stupid.

hometownboy 09-09-2009 11:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KeepTheFaith2211 (Post 941458)
Yes. How many times has he done this now? Fake setlists were last year, and I got so excited about the Helsinki one, as a lot of others did I'm sure, yet it was all fake. I can take jokes but this just goes too far. Now with a new album and a new era dawning, we have to put up with this again?! What's the point, we can't believe anything anymore.

Yeah! your right! lets oust him and everyone who went along who was in on it because the board would be great then.

You need to grow up man, why on earth did you get excited over a set in helsinki! i do like how you used "a new era dawning" though, its a bon jovi album i doubt it will affect the world. I cant believe how badly this has affected you, you might need help or something.

Your the joke to far.