Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   General BJ Discussion (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   This left feel right V/S One wild night (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=20960)

allmike 12-26-2003 09:04 AM

This left feel right V/S One wild night

Which album from these two u prefer. I just bought the TLFR so i'm not quite sure. But i think onewild night album is better of these two.
What about u guys??.

BJfan4ever 12-26-2003 11:07 AM

One Wild Night 8)

Sambo-Chris 12-26-2003 11:18 AM

Any BJ-Album is better than TLFR. OWN is not bad. It's not what we hoped for but it's not really bad.

cherryrockcandy 12-26-2003 11:37 AM

OWN is better. TLFR is terrible.

Jag 12-26-2003 12:47 PM

two totally different things...i dont think TLFR can be compared to any album they have done because its such a separation from their normality.

Miracle 12-26-2003 05:48 PM

Oh...tough choice. Its difficult to compare these two albums because they are so different. But in the long run, I'll go with One Wild Night.

Stephanie

Mousebounce 12-26-2003 05:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sambo-Chris
Any BJ-Album is better than TLFR. OWN is not bad. It's not what we hoped for but it's not really bad.

Agreed!

Becky 12-26-2003 06:08 PM

This is NO contest. This Left Feels Right. With it, we knew we were getting something different.

With One Wild Night, we expected a live CD that gave us what Bon Jovi was world reknown for: great live performances. Instead, we got a half-assed attempt to cash in on a resurgance in popularity that took little effort to throw together. They should have made the title literal and used ONE concert or not used the bs idea of representing the span of the career since the songs came too heavily from 2 shows. Most of the tracks had already been previously released in one form or another. They call it career representative when they didn't put in anything from SWW (maybe a song from Budokan in Japan?) and didn't put in anything from Moscow (Blood on Blood) or Giant's Stadium 1989 (I'll Be There for You) or Hammersmith Odeon (Cadillac Man... a perfect opportunity to let this awesome song shine since it's only been performed live and never released). Instead they reissued bonus tracks in a compliation. And what a kick to the die hard fan that they used KTF from a CLUB show. :roll:

I know fans who put together better live compilations and didn't have access to the bands archive. So what's THEIR excuse?

Becky

Rina 12-26-2003 08:03 PM

I prefer This Left Feels Right :usa
I don't think I've listen to One Wild Night
all the way through more than once...

ponrauil 12-26-2003 08:46 PM

I prefer TLFR because at least it's what it's meant to be, when OWN is a complete miss at what it's supposed to be.

Ponrauil