Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   General BJ Discussion (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   This left feel right V/S One wild night (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=20960)

Miss Understood 12-26-2003 10:46 PM

TLFR for being something new, different and unexpected

davefan 12-27-2003 01:20 AM

own is a milion times better, bon jovi live thats the best it can get even a full concert would have been better and more of the crowed to show the real jovi live feeling but tlfr sucks

Billy Kid 12-27-2003 01:27 AM

Ummmmmm .......lemme think.....uh....

"One Wild Night" by a mile!!!!

Billy Kid 12-27-2003 01:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cherryrockcandy
OWN is better. TLFR is terrible.

Will you marry me? 8)

CrazyGirl_Thais 12-27-2003 03:27 PM

One Wild Night is a good Cd....then i voted in it.... but it is a penalty that is lacked some music..... and is totaly diferent the TRFL... :wink:

captain 12-28-2003 03:40 AM

Altough One Wild Night is not the perfect live cd for a classic band like Bon Jovi (i mean, Bon Jovi should have released a double cd, with a big booklet and songs from just one concert and not songs from different years and places), i'd vote to it, cause i hate so much This left Feels Right.

Bleeding Purist 12-28-2003 04:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Becky
This is NO contest. This Left Feels Right. With it, we knew we were getting something different.

With One Wild Night, we expected a live CD that gave us what Bon Jovi was world reknown for: great live performances. Instead, we got a half-assed attempt to cash in on a resurgance in popularity that took little effort to throw together. They should have made the title literal and used ONE concert or not used the bs idea of representing the span of the career since the songs came too heavily from 2 shows. Most of the tracks had already been previously released in one form or another. They call it career representative when they didn't put in anything from SWW (maybe a song from Budokan in Japan?) and didn't put in anything from Moscow (Blood on Blood) or Giant's Stadium 1989 (I'll Be There for You) or Hammersmith Odeon (Cadillac Man... a perfect opportunity to let this awesome song shine since it's only been performed live and never released). Instead they reissued bonus tracks in a compliation. And what a kick to the die hard fan that they used KTF from a CLUB show. :roll:

I know fans who put together better live compilations and didn't have access to the bands archive. So what's THEIR excuse?

Becky

[clap clap clap] Bravo! Never better stated.

ugly_queen_from_mars 12-28-2003 04:29 AM

i prefer own of course. maybe the choice of the songs wasn't that good but it's still a bon jovi live album. and bon jovi are great live.
but tlfr is... erm... :? :( :o :x .

Ticos_girl 12-28-2003 11:39 PM

my vote goes to "One Wild Night"

popmatt 12-29-2003 11:18 PM

One wild night