Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   Other Bands (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   yesterday I saw Paolo Nutini (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=40581)

Jovimimi 05-25-2007 02:21 PM

yesterday I saw Paolo Nutini

in paris ... and of course I was willing to see him and bought tickets but I was surprised on how good this kid is on stage ... he is very talented -has a great voice and can do anything on stage... he performs his own songs brilliantly he is very relaxed and he can jam and cover other songs in a great way ...I had a great time and I hope he will stay this way and I hope the success won't hurt him too much ...

RichieW2001 05-25-2007 03:08 PM

I hope you threw things at the smug little cunt? I recommend some new shoes....

Jovimimi 05-25-2007 03:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RichieW2001 (Post 748404)
I hope you threw things at the smug little cunt? I recommend some new shoes....

who is the pretty boy in your avatar ??

RichieW2001 05-25-2007 03:40 PM

Me, why?

Jim Bon Jovi 05-25-2007 06:18 PM

never trust anyone from paisley.

and fwiw i know a few people who know him and every one of them backs up the idea that he is a smug little prat.

i like that jenny tune though

DVD Smith 05-25-2007 10:52 PM

Yep, he dated one of the girls at my school for a while before he got a record deal and everyone agreed he was a smug prat even then.

He's the Scottish James Blunt.

Neurotica80 05-26-2007 04:33 PM

I like him hes got a nice voice.

How come most lads hate Paulo, James Morrison and James Blunt types etc??!!

RichieW2001 05-26-2007 04:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Neurotica80 (Post 748744)

I like James Morrison. He writes very catchy songs and has a great voice.

James Blunt bores me to tears.

Paolo Nutini has a few decent songs; his album is defininitely worthy of a listen. My problem with him is that he's lousy wop of a bastard who has a permanent look of smugness etched across his face that's just dying to be torn off.

windy miller 05-27-2007 09:27 AM

...saw him a few months back..I wouldn't call him smug...but for someone so young he has tremendous confidence and stage presence.

Jim Bon Jovi 05-27-2007 02:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Neurotica80 (Post 748744)

i like some of james morrisons stuff and i like most of what ive heard of james blunt though i wouldnt shed a tear if i never heard you're beautiful again after playing it dozens of times in europe lbusking last year.

palo nutini is just a total glasgow uni-esque ballsack. if i didn't know someone but he looked like a smarmy prick and a bunch of people i knew or met that knew him and said he was a smug prick i'd be inclined to believe them whether they were famous or not.

true story: when i was in amsterdam i met a guy from glasgow. we were sitting having some beers and we ended up talking about this guys art. he said: when i was 15 i was in an art course at the GSA with paulo nutini. i said how do you remember that if it was years ago and he wasnt famous then?

he replied: he was still a smug prick that loved himself back then and everyone hated him :-D