Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   General BJ Discussion (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   THE BEST version of KTF. (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=8612)

Late 03-20-2003 09:47 PM

THE BEST version of KTF.

The best version of KTF is from Wembley ī97 (only JBJ and orchestra). Itīs just so funky and groovy. And the way it builds up to Sympathy For The Devil.

Donīt bother posting your opinions here, I am god, everything I say is right, everything you say for this matter is wrong. :twisted: :wink:

Rune 03-20-2003 09:57 PM

Re: THE BEST version of KTF.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Late
The best version of KTF is from Wembley ī97 (only JBJ and orchestra). Itīs just so funky and groovy. And the way it builds up to Sympathy For The Devil.

Donīt bother posting your opinions here, I am god, everything I say is right, everything you say for this matter is wrong. :twisted: :wink:

I like the funk and groove and it's different than the original live versions, but I think that the "original" live version is a little better - but what I'm saying doesn't matter;)

Tixy 03-20-2003 10:01 PM

Re: THE BEST version of KTF.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Late

Studio version all the way... 8)

Thomas Anderson 03-20-2003 10:19 PM

Any with the Jungle Noises in the middle, lol.

letitrock 03-20-2003 10:20 PM

best version is any point on the 1993 tour...

eriK 03-20-2003 10:33 PM

I haven't so many Keep the faith versions, but I do have reagge version of it and I think that is one of bon jovis funniest songs! :lol: (I'm listing to it right now...)

Shaun 03-21-2003 12:47 AM

i also think the '93 tour version is the best

Becky 03-21-2003 12:57 AM

The Wembly 1997 version is great, but I still like versions where he goes into massive jungle screams best. That's always my favorite portion of a concert and I was very disappointed that they didn't play KTF in Atlanta this year.

Becky

letitrock 03-21-2003 01:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Becky
, but I still like versions where he goes into massive jungle screams best. That's always my favorite portion of a concert and I was very disappointed that they didn't play KTF in Atlanta this year.

Becky

screams make a song so much more powerful

hence me liking the 93 tour versions best

KTF is the only "classic" BJ song I think they have been able to do justice 2000-2003...

wanted, prayer, bad name, there for you have all lost there spark... but not this in my mind

Mikey D 03-21-2003 01:26 AM

I thought that the SBE performance was one of the best I have seen...there was an intensity in it that really set it apart from others.

But I do agree that it is great when it is paires with Sympathy for the Devil.

But SBE, that one was special.

Mikey D