Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   General BJ Discussion (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Jon's House Burglarized (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=52839)

superkid 04-15-2011 11:52 PM

Jon's House Burglarized

MYFOXNY.COM - Police in central New Jersey have busted a man they say burglarized several high-end homes, including one belonging to local rocker Jon Bon Jovi.

Nicholas Tracy, 21, of Beachwood, N.J., is accused of stealing half a million dollars' worth of jewelry from four homes along Navesink River Road since March, according to a Middletown Police Department news release .

Patrolman Ryan Riffert and Patrolman Carl Roth responded to a tripped burglar alarm at one of the houses on Wednesday, April 13, 2011, and found Tracy hiding in a bathroom on the third floor, police said.

After an investigation, authorities charged Tracy with four burglaries. One of them happened at Bon Jovi's multimillion-dollar estate on April 3, according to an Asbury Park Press report .

Tracy is accused of stealing $100,000 worth of jewelry belonging to Bon Jovi's wife, APP.com reported.

Detectives recovered many of the stolen items, police said.

A judge set bail at $100,000, but as of Friday Tracy was still behind bars.

http://www.myfoxny.com/dpp/news/bon-...d-20110415-akd

ticos_stick 04-15-2011 11:59 PM

Are they sure Jon didn't leave the house Open All Night?

KeepTheFaith2211 04-16-2011 12:08 AM

Both Jon and Dorothea will Bounce back from this unfortunate incident.

bonjovi821 04-16-2011 01:51 AM

$100,000 in jewelery, you say? I wonder how many Diamond Rings they took.

DryCounty 04-16-2011 01:54 AM

It's alright Jon, it's alright, it's alright...

Savvi 04-16-2011 03:12 AM

They found him in the bathroom? He'd have no option but to raise his hands at that point.

Panda 04-16-2011 03:19 AM

Too bad the crook didn't Runaway with it.

He would've been Wanted Dead or Alive.

bounce442 04-16-2011 03:32 AM

Don't you Lie to Me! Say it Isn't So! It must have been One Wild Night at casa de Bon Jovi. At least they found the goods... is Jon Taking it Back?

I Believe it is just a Social Disease These Days. And after the Miracle Jon has done for these people Starting Over Again... Always giving them Something to Believe In Everyday. Trying to provide Work for the Working Man... he even wrote a song about it. You would think if he (the burglar) had a little bit of soul, he'd be Happy Now.

Kathleen 04-16-2011 04:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bounce442 (Post 1046612)
Don't you Lie to Me! Say it Isn't So! It must have been One Wild Night at casa de Bon Jovi. At least they found the goods... is Jon Taking it Back?

I Believe it is just a Social Disease These Days. And after the Miracle Jon has done for these people Starting Over Again... Always giving them Something to Believe In Everyday. Trying to provide Work for the Working Man... he even wrote a song about it. You would think if he (the burglar) had a little bit of soul, he'd be Happy Now.

Crap - I can't beat that one with a stick.

Jon is just going to have to keep the faith to get over it.

ticos_stick 04-16-2011 04:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bounce442 (Post 1046612)

Haha,

I just realised something.... you used names of the band's songs to put together a pun based joke.

Brilliant.