Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   Tour Discussion (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   The Official April 14, 2018, Public Auditorium, Cleveland, OH, U.S.A. thread (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=70295)

superkid 04-12-2018 04:03 AM

1. Runaway
2. Wanted
3. Livin' on a Prayer

Wanted and Prayer are both locks. For the other slot I think Runaway has the best shot, but It's My Life, Keep the Faith, and Blood on Blood are also possibilities. They also may jam at the end with the other artists that got in, if memory serves me correctly.

Walleris 04-12-2018 04:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Panda (Post 1238477)
Can you imagine if they played This House Is Not For Sale :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

It would be almost obligatory to follow such choice with explanatory version of 'Because We Can'

YOVANAfromPeru 04-12-2018 07:43 AM

My prediction:
1. Livin' On A Prayer
2. Wanted Dead Or Alive

WILDJOVIMAN 04-12-2018 08:07 AM

they will suprise us
Setlist

FEAR
SECRED DREAMS
OPEN ALL NIGHT
PRAYER

Walleris 04-12-2018 08:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Supersonic (Post 1238455)
Jon's voice will be dire, Richie will **** up a guitar solo and none of it will look anything like the Bon Jovi we hope will show up. The only thing to make things worse will be if the band does a medley.

Didn't you criticize them for NOT doing a proper medley (and doing 3 separate songs instead) during the MTV EMAs in 2010 when they received that icon award? :D

Jeeper 04-12-2018 10:24 AM

My take on it:

Jon will rock up wearing a cravat and smoking jacket, his voice thinner than Graphene, his hair looking like it was brushed with a toffee apple, teeth whiter and larger than pieces of A4 paper.

Richie will forget the chords to Who Says and instead break into Dolly Parton’s version of LYHOM before launching into an impromptu stand-up routine, culminating with a chronological run through of all the songs he has ever written.

Alec will then emerge from the shadows, no bass in sight but instead announcing himself as the head of a Mexican Cartel, much to Richie’s delight. Hearing this, Hugh makes a beeline for the nearest exit door, almost tripping over the manikin, expressionless figure of John Shanks.

Amidst all the on stage confusion, Phil X seizes the moment and let’s loose with a spellbinding metal version of Love For Sale before sneaking in a Drills number which oddly gets the biggest round of applause of the night.

By this time Dave and Tico have already vacated the building leaving the broken figure of Jon Bon Jovi willing his failing voice into one final hurrah of I Love This Town.

Either that, or they’ll play

It’s My Life
Wanted
WSYCGH.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

liljovi93 04-12-2018 12:42 PM

Genuinely had a dream I seen a 3 song setlist for this show consisting of
Prayer
Who Says
Wanted

So that's my prediction.

Sent from my EVA-L09 using Tapatalk

symbeline 04-12-2018 01:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jeeper (Post 1238513)
Alec will then emerge from the shadows, no bass in sight but instead announcing himself as the head of a Mexican Cartel, much to Richie’s delight. Hearing this, Hugh makes a beeline for the nearest exit door, almost tripping over the manikin, expressionless figure of John Shanks.

You got this part completely wrong. Hugh will silently stab everybody in the back while they are distracted and calmly walk to the mic and duet with a Nina Simone hologram. Which will go down in history as the best RNRHOF moment ever.

People tend to forget that Hugh was a hired assassin before joining Bon Jovi

DavetheGodofKeys 04-12-2018 01:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by symbeline (Post 1238517)
You got this part completely wrong. Hugh will silently stab everybody in the back while they are distracted and calmly walk to the mic and duet with a Nina Simone hologram. Which will go down in history as the best RNRHOF moment ever.

People tend to forget that Hugh was a hired assassin before joining Bon Jovi

No, Hugh is not even human. He is a robot who is made to play bass perfectly and to look completely bored on stage. When he makes even a slight mistake he is kicked into a cage and beaten by Jon.

symbeline 04-12-2018 01:13 PM

My predictions

1. It will be predictable
2. Someone will break into the HOF quarters post ceremony to steal the original recording so they can upload to YT and blame poor video quality and shitty audio for terrible Jon's vocals. Interestingly enough, nobody from the BJ camp will be interested in retrieving the original recording so the thieves will never be caught.
3. Somebody will kidnap all the professional techs so they can put random non tech people in charge of the guitars and blame them for Richie's mistakes. Strangely enough, Richie won't notice the swap or his mistakes.