Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   Other Bands (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   Sum 41 (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=10131)

AnnieKTF 04-20-2003 04:06 PM

Sum 41

Hey, are there any Sum 41 fans here? I can't stop listening to their album "Does This Look Infected?" these days... It rocks... The guys are really great!

Rune 04-20-2003 04:59 PM

They suck big time!

Mousebounce 04-20-2003 05:49 PM

Yeah, I am not a big fan either. One time on MTV they were talking about Bon Jovi and Sum 41 was there. They were like, "Who's that?"

Flash in the pan, I think.

Rob 04-20-2003 08:31 PM

I remember seeing Bon Jovi live on CD UK recently. Cat Deely asked Jon and Richie what they thought about the modern compettion from bands like Blink 182 and Sum 41. Richie replied with "Competition....what competition?". I agree with him. Sum 41 do suck and they aren't a band that will last I think.

Keba 04-20-2003 09:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rob
I remember seeing Bon Jovi live on CD UK recently. Cat Deely asked Jon and Richie what they thought about the modern compettion from bands like Blink 182 and Sum 41. Richie replied with "Competition....what competition?". I agree with him. Sum 41 do suck and they aren't a band that will last I think.

I actually prefer Sum 41 to blink-182.

Kev 04-20-2003 10:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rune
They suck big time!

SUM 41 ROCK BIG TIME!!!!! I have all three of thier albums, Their first was a little disappointing, but "all killer, no filler" was excellent, as was Does This look infcted.

I always request Sum 41 in my fave Liverpool, Club the krazy house where all the rock music gets played. Fat Lip and In To Deep are my faves :-)

Supersonic 04-20-2003 10:31 PM

Aloha !

The bad thing about SUM41 is that they make bad music.

The good thing about SUM41 is that their albums last only 35 minutes or so.

I don't think they are bad, it's just not the same genre as Bon Jovi. But it's not bad, at least they don't make computerised crap or playback.

Salaam Aleikum,
Sebastiaan

AnnieKTF 04-20-2003 11:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kev UK
SUM 41 ROCK BIG TIME!!!!! I have all three of thier albums, Their first was a little disappointing, but "all killer, no filler" was excellent, as was Does This look infcted.

I always request Sum 41 in my fave Liverpool, Club the krazy house where all the rock music gets played. Fat Lip and In To Deep are my faves :-)

I don't have their first album yet..... :(
My fav song is Over My Head.
And I'm glad there's someone here who likes Sum 41...

yomamasofat 04-21-2003 01:24 AM

I actually enjoy their music. Pain for Pleasure is their best... this is heavier than most BJ tunes!

supergirl17 04-21-2003 02:16 AM

I love Sum 41!!!! I have seen them live twice now and they rock!!!! I love every album that they have released, and I think that every song is good. I'm really glad to finally meet someone who likes them too. :)