Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   Other Bands (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   Steel Panther (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=55951)

sambos apprentice 03-19-2014 05:25 PM

Satchel has very kindly given us five guesties for tonight so we are MEGA thrilled and excited to be heading down the academy the night!

will do a wee review later-all depends how sober we end up hahah x

nickolai 03-19-2014 07:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sambos apprentice (Post 1173976)
Satchel has very kindly given us five guesties for tonight so we are MEGA thrilled and excited to be heading down the academy the night!

will do a wee review later-all depends how sober we end up hahah x

Enjoy you lucky sod! And put some pics up as well. :D

KeepTheFaith2211 03-20-2014 12:14 AM

They were awesome in Newcastle last night. Great night.

sambos apprentice 03-20-2014 12:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nickolai (Post 1174027)
Enjoy you lucky sod! And put some pics up as well. :D

review to come.

as expected a night of outrageous humour, great guitar playing and the band hamming it up!

sambos apprentice 03-20-2014 12:28 PM

pics are up on our facebook!

X

life_of_agony 03-22-2014 12:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sambos apprentice (Post 1174115)
pics are up on our facebook!

X

Curious as to how you know Satchel and how did he hear about The Toi?

sambos apprentice 03-22-2014 03:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by life_of_agony (Post 1174482)
Curious as to how you know Satchel and how did he hear about The Toi?

Don't know him per se, but met him two years back in Glasgow.

he came out of character when i told him we were working with the Darkness team and was saying how they'd worked with Justin and been to see them etc justin sang on Party All Day.

So he said he'd love to hear the record when it was ready-so i tweeted him not expecting a reply and he got back to me right away. So i sent him the CD and he loved it...gave copies to band...it was cool there were a few girls wearing our t-shirts at the gig the other night and Satchel gave one of them the thumbs up about the t-shirt and then asked her to get her boobs ot :D

Honestly, in the brief dealings i ve had i cannot speak highly enough of him and his band-very good dealing with the fans-has time for everyone and in our case has gone above and beyond the call of duty. Very encouraging and has given us some contacts to pursue. ( noticed that the Darkness lads very good also at dealing with the punters)

Top geezer is Satchel!

PS-sooon everyone will know The Toi...we're gonna make (asks Mary/Joe/the wean/imaginary deities assistance)

nickolai 03-22-2014 07:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sambos apprentice (Post 1174522)

he came out of character when i told him we were working with the Darkness team and was saying how they'd worked with Justin and been to see them etc justin sang on Party All Day.

So he said he'd love to hear the record when it was ready-so i tweeted him not expecting a reply and he got back to me right away. So i sent him the CD and he loved it...gave copies to band...it was cool there were a few girls wearing our t-shirts at the gig the other night and Satchel gave one of them the thumbs up about the t-shirt and then asked her to get her boobs ot :D

Honestly, in the brief dealings i ve had i cannot speak highly enough of him and his band-very good dealing with the fans-has time for everyone and in our case has gone above and beyond the call of duty. Very encouraging and has given us some contacts to pursue. ( noticed that the Darkness lads very good also at dealing with the punters)

Top geezer is Satchel!

PS-sooon everyone will know The Toi...we're gonna make (asks Mary/Joe/the wean/imaginary deities assistance)

Thats great to hear that they're decent guys and good for you guys that you've gained contacts.

life_of_agony 03-23-2014 06:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sambos apprentice (Post 1174522)

Top geezer is Satchel!

Cool stuff, you guys just need to get on a support slot with 'em now...head over to Australia while you're at it.

Just purchased "Get On It" on itunes by the way. Really dig it, looking forward to the album coming out.

life_of_agony 03-23-2014 06:45 AM

Oh...and not that I would support illegally downloading music, but rumour has it that their new album has leaked onto the interwebs if you are so inclined...