Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   New Bon Jovi Releases (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   Rate: American Reckoning (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=70722)

Captain_jovi 09-27-2020 09:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rdkopper (Post 1267574)
Debbie. Are you ****ing serious right now? Even if she wasn't pregant, if 4 people broke into my house, while one held a gun to me while the other 3 people robbed it, that sounds pretty ****ing scary.

Sent from my SM-A015V using Tapatalk

Hmmmm. You went from "he raped a pregnant woman" to "even if she wasn't pregnant" so you'll have to excuse people for not wanting to debate with you.

EDIT: Nevermind, I missed the typo of it saying robbed.

Rdkopper 09-27-2020 10:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Captain_jovi (Post 1267576)
Hmmmm. You went from "he raped a pregnant woman" to "even if she wasn't pregnant" so you'll have to excuse people for not wanting to debate with you.

I'm still saying she was pregnant because it's in the ****ing police report but pregant or not, it's still a pretty ****ing serious crime.

Sorry (robbed over rapped), i guess one crime out ranks the other in your sick and twisted belief system.

Do you feel better that the girl was only robbed at gunpoint by 4 dudes while pregant and not actually raped? Is it now justified?

bjcrazycpa 09-27-2020 10:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rdkopper (Post 1267574)
Debbie. Are you ****ing serious right now? Even if she wasn't pregant, if 4 people broke into my house, while one held a gun to me while the other 3 people robbed it, that sounds pretty ****ing scary.

And if you read back, I've said he had a record for drugs and a robbery. You are the one that said, "pregnant woman and 4 guys raped her" Now you have said the raped was a type o. I got it. I'm not saying he was an angel but he didn't deserve to die. My point is a character assassination of the victim isn't necessary.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Captain_jovi 09-27-2020 10:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rdkopper (Post 1267577)
I'm still saying he was pregnant because it's in the ****ing police report but pregant or not, it's still a pretty ****ing serious crime.

Sorry (robbed over rapped), i guess one crime out ranks the other in your sick and twisted belief system.

Do you feel better that the girl was only robbed at gunpoint by 4 dudes while pregant and not actually raped? Is it now justified?

I don't feel better, you're just bad at making points?

Rdkopper 09-27-2020 10:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bjcrazycpa (Post 1267578)
And if you read back, I've said he had a record for drugs and a robbery. You are the one that said, "pregnant woman and 4 guys raped her" Now you have said the raped was a type o. I got it. I'm not saying he was an angel but he didn't deserve to die. My point is a character assassination of the victim isn't necessary.

You're so full of shit. You knew what I was referring to the whole time and didn't know there was a police report until I proved it

And let me just say for the record that I never said he deserved to die. That cop was a Mother ****ing Asshole without a doubt.

Rdkopper 09-27-2020 10:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Captain_jovi (Post 1267579)
I don't feel better, you're just bad at making points?

Doesn't matter. I still proved it.

Rdkopper 09-27-2020 10:17 PM

Evertime I hear Jon's "Am I Next" line, I think of this.

https://youtu.be/lx12Rox91ww

Alphavictim 09-27-2020 10:18 PM

You only proved that you get away with calling mods and regular users alike "full of shit", to "**** off" and with shooting silly BS like linking to articles that refute your very own claims.

bjcrazycpa 09-27-2020 10:18 PM

Rate: American Reckoning

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rdkopper (Post 1267580)
You're so full of shit. You knew what I was referring to the whole time and didn't know there was a police report until I proved it

And let me just say for the record that I never said he deserved to die. That cop was a Mother ****ing Asshole without a doubt.

Why don't you try actually reading what I wrote when I first questioned you. Before you said "Google it" you could have said oh I meant robbed not raped and we wouldn't have gone back and forth 10 times. I was well aware of court records as I'd read them when all the barrage of mis- information about the guy's arrests hit social media.

Captain_jovi 09-27-2020 10:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alphavictim (Post 1267583)
You only proved that you get away with calling mods and regular users alike "full of shit", to "**** off" and with shooting silly BS like linking to articles that refute your very own claims.

I'm taking shit from someone who the last time was banned sent me a PM calling me a "F*ggot" so it's a low bar of debating.