Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   New Bon Jovi Releases (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   New Fan Club Package Updates (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=70782)

Rdkopper 11-18-2020 02:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YOVANAfromPeru (Post 1270203)
As I mentioned before there are those Christmas concerts, there's DVD's of that.

If he's talking about the Red Bank Countbasie NJ shows, I'd pay 200 dollars just for all those concerts alone, especially video.

All those covers and unreleased songs.

These shows contain some of the best memories in my life.

Sent from my SM-A015V using Tapatalk

rolo_tomachi 11-18-2020 02:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rdkopper (Post 1270219)
If he's talking about the Red Bank Countbasie NJ shows, I'd pay 200 dollars just for all those concerts alone, especially video.

All those covers and unreleased songs.

These shows contain some of the best memories in my life.

Wouldn't those shows be available online for Silver members?

This lack of information makes many feel that it may be a scam. And if you finally only get a dvd with little clips from some stages, but there is no full concert, maybe just some live songs from different eras in the best of case?

We need more information man, this could be a great thing, or it could be another disappointment.

steel_horse75 11-18-2020 02:42 PM

Nothing costs £600 the fan club say the 4 boxes are worth £600.

Any unreleased songs will end up on YouTube.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Captain_jovi 11-18-2020 02:49 PM

But it's worth that much if that's what it retails for/people will pay that price. We may not like it but if people will pay it then he's not....wrong? It really depends on what it is I guess but we all know exactly the type of fan that will jump on it.

I completely agree, there's zero way to prevent the audio/video from leaking to youtube. They have to know that.

Xavi 11-18-2020 02:56 PM

What I understood was that the 3 Christmas songs were recorded on studio,not live songs,and the will be out on thanksgiving.
The 2020 live show will be streamed next Friday to everybody,but Gold members will have the 6 or 7 more songs.
Halo is not from 2020 sessions,its an old song.
The fans that got access to the zoom chat were people that usually go to the Runaways trips.

Captain_jovi 11-18-2020 03:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xavi (Post 1270223)
What I understood was that the 3 Christmas songs were recorded on studio,not live songs,and the will be out on thanksgiving.
The 2020 live show will be streamed next Friday to everybody,but Gold members will have the 6 or 7 more songs.
Halo is not from 2020 sessions,its an old song.
The fans that got access to the zoom chat were people that usually go to the Runaways trips.

Sorry, just to clarify, he mentioned the bonus songs being for Gold only? A bit of a bummer there.

Rdkopper 11-18-2020 03:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Captain_jovi (Post 1270224)
Sorry, just to clarify, he mentioned the bonus songs being for Gold only? A bit of a bummer there.

No. Where did you come up with that?

Rdkopper 11-18-2020 03:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by steel_horse75 (Post 1270221)
Nothing costs £600 the fan club say the 4 boxes are worth £600.

Any unreleased songs will end up on YouTube.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Maybe eventually... But die hards are more reluctant to share.

Xavi 11-18-2020 03:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Captain_jovi (Post 1270224)

Well,actually,thats what I understood,but dont believe me 100%,maybe Im wrong.
If he said "YOULL have access to directors cut with 6 more songs" what I understand is,that YOU,are the people watching the stream with Gold packages,but again,Im not sure 100%,thats just what I understood.

Captain_jovi 11-18-2020 03:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rdkopper (Post 1270225)
No. Where did you come up with that?

?? I didn't come up with that. Read the post I was quoting, I was asking for clarification from the person that said it.