Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   New Bon Jovi Releases (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   2020: The New Album (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=70436)

rolo_tomachi 03-10-2020 05:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eveline (Post 1262280)
*clap* Exactly! And Bon Jovi officially started promoting the tour on their social media. If one song from the new album makes it to the setlist, that will be it anyway.

I wonder how they will sell tickets. Any place sold out?

If the Coronavirus spreads across the United States, and hysteria begins, then very few people will go to those show... and they may end up canceling it.

By the way, is Jon asthmatic?

Eveline 03-10-2020 06:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rolo_tomachi (Post 1262295)
I wonder how they will sell tickets. Any place sold out?

If the Coronavirus spreads across the United States, and hysteria begins, then very few people will go to those show... and they may end up canceling it.

By the way, is Jon asthmatic?

Haha this reminds me of a youtube comment I came across earlier today:

"I'm sure Jon will fill any stadium. With ladies." :mrgreen:

IWantYou 03-11-2020 12:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by steel_horse75 (Post 1262287)
probably cos they werent on it.
The more I see the video the more it looks like Jon isn't with the rest of the band and he is superimposed giving the impression he is there.
To make it look real they have blurred out most of the other members when in shot with Jbj.
Just my little theory.

They were together.
The days the video was filmed Phil X went to NY and he said it on Twitter and Instagram. He said that He was in NY and He published a photo of a windows that looked a lot like the limitless ones.
At the same time, in Twitter, a painter published a tweet with photos of posters with warning texts in the walls to the staff (permision of being filmed and photographed). Another tweet was a video that showed more than one stage... one was the limitless windows. And another tweet talked about Jon and how he stopped the working day because it was too late, and they continued the next day.
All the tweets of the painter were deleted later. obvious reasons.

By the way, I’m new around here, so Hi everyone.

rolo_tomachi 03-11-2020 01:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IWantYou (Post 1262306)
They were together.
The days the video was filmed Phil X went to NY and he said it on Twitter and Instagram. He said that He was in NY and He published a photo of a windows that looked a lot like the limitless ones.
At the same time, in Twitter, a painter published a tweet with photos of posters with warning texts in the walls to the staff (permision of being filmed and photographed). Another tweet was a video that showed more than one stage... one was the limitless windows. And another tweet talked about Jon and how he stopped the working day because it was too late, and they continued the next day.

Welcome, here we are a little crazy, don't panic.
:D

Captain_jovi 03-11-2020 01:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IWantYou (Post 1262306)
They were together.

Holy heck, that's a lot of facts! Especially since it was the craziest theory I think has ever been posted here. Like...why? Why would they go through that much trouble? To pretend it's not Jon they just had Jon come in later? That's so much extra work.

YOVANAfromPeru 03-11-2020 11:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Captain_jovi (Post 1262271)
Bullshit is that about lyrics and you know it.

Don't talk like that to my baby boy. Jajajaja

rolo_tomachi 03-12-2020 09:22 PM

I guess in April the album promotion will start and possibly a new song will be released on itunes. Phil and his band the drills are still on tour, and will end on March 18. I guess after this, there will be some promotion soon.

Maybe some show in London for BBC radio? or in NY?

thoughts??

Waiting is boring.
:roll:

Javier 03-12-2020 10:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rolo_tomachi (Post 1262321)
I guess in April the album promotion will start and possibly a new song will be released on itunes. Phil and his band the drills are still on tour, and will end on March 18. I guess after this, there will be some promotion soon.

Maybe some show in London for BBC radio? or in NY?

thoughts??

Waiting is boring.
:roll:

If everything doesn't get delayed. Phil just canceled the rest of his shows and it looks like all live concerts are gonna suffer the same fate. It remains to be seen what longterm effects this will have but I doubt the album will get released without a tour to capitalize on the ticket album bundle.....

rolo_tomachi 03-12-2020 11:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Javier (Post 1262322)
If everything doesn't get delayed. Phil just canceled the rest of his shows and it looks like all live concerts are gonna suffer the same fate. It remains to be seen what longterm effects this will have but I doubt the album will get released without a tour to capitalize on the ticket album bundle.....

Are you suggesting that the album could be delayed too?
I do not see the stage, since the album is called 2020, and it is already scheduled for May 15 on itunes.

But it is possible that the tour is delayed a few months as a precaution.

That said, in these weeks, a lot of people will be locked up in their house, entertainment is vital, if I were the record company, I would advance the date of the album, the promotion could be done by TV or streaming: a premiere video of the new song, some making of .....

And although they cannot do a promotional show (with people), they can always opt for a concert recorded in a rehearsal area presenting the new album, via streaming.

These things have been done by other bands and have had good results from the fan base.

the new bussiness..... is transformed and adapted.
https://translate.google.es/translat...-por-streaming

The world needs home entertainment more than ever, tv, music, video game ... I don't think they cancel the album, I think now is the best time to expose things.

Jay Jay 03-13-2020 07:56 AM

Due to the virus spreading around the world, I think Bon Jovi should release the new album next week and go back into the studio straight away and record a new album to be released by Christmas because I can't see any tours happening.
I'm in Australia and it seems that every 5 minutes there is another event and tour being cancelled!:(