Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   New Bon Jovi Releases (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   All Good Things Will… (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=70990)

Jack27 01-03-2023 11:29 PM

All Good Things Will…

Bon Jovi Facebook page:

“All Good Things Will…finish the lyric”

A new song coming?

Thinny 01-04-2023 12:12 AM

"All good things will come to pass" from I Believe? Rather an obscure lyric for a finish the lyric game tho...

Jack27 01-04-2023 07:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thinny (Post 1283584)
"All good things will come to pass" from I Believe? Rather an obscure lyric for a finish the lyric game tho...

Aaaah yes of course! Sorry! I think what threw me was that no one replied with that answer in the comments…which got me thinking it was something new.

Litneg 01-04-2023 02:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jack27 (Post 1283585)
Aaaah yes of course! Sorry! I think what threw me was that no one replied with that answer in the comments…which got me thinking it was something new.

Ain't that funny? No one actually knew that lol

bonjovi90 01-04-2023 02:43 PM

Blatantly shows Bon Jovi's core demographic these days.

blazeofglory 01-04-2023 03:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bonjovi90 (Post 1283587)
Blatantly shows Bon Jovi's core demographic these days.

Now if the lyric had been “who says”……[emoji28]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Captain_jovi 01-04-2023 03:48 PM

Hate admitting it but I didn't get it either hahaha.

Alphavictim 01-04-2023 04:17 PM

It'd make for a pretty cool comeback or farewell song title to be honest.

Sami 01-04-2023 06:22 PM

All Good Things Will…

Quote:

Originally Posted by Captain_jovi (Post 1283589)
Hate admitting it but I didn't get it either hahaha.

Me neither🫢
I am a bit embarrassed. The opening track of one of the greatest albums of all time.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Sami 01-04-2023 06:23 PM

All Good Things Will…

Sorry typo

Johny 01-05-2023 11:21 PM

I thought it was "come to those who wait" from Santa Fe. One extra word changes it :)

blazeofglory 01-06-2023 12:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Johny (Post 1283605)
I thought it was "come to those who wait" from Santa Fe. One extra word changes it :)

That's where my mind briefly went as well :mrgreen:

Captain_jovi 01-06-2023 01:04 AM

Jon's latest tweet:

https://twitter.com/jonbonjovi/statu...52294682050562

How off the deep end do I want to go overanalyzing this. My tin-foil hat is firmly on that, seeing the way the social media has been run, I don't think it was an I Believe reference. I feel like something is going to be announce soon. (This is all based on nothing but my boredom).

blazeofglory 01-06-2023 03:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Captain_jovi (Post 1283609)
Jon's latest tweet:

How off the deep end do I want to go overanalyzing this. My tin-foil hat is firmly on that, seeing the way the social media has been run, I don't think it was an I Believe reference. I feel like something is going to be announce soon. (This is all based on nothing but my boredom).

I’m gonna add the results of my boredom to this: reverse image search of that picture came up with nothing, so it doesn't seem like Jon screenshotted it from some inspirational quotes account or anything. Either he just wanted to share that quote so badly he edited that picture himself - which I kinda don’t think he would even know how to do (no offense to his tech skills) - or someone on the social media team did it and there's more to it.

Tin-foil hat is on.

Rdkopper 01-06-2023 04:19 AM

Quote:

Jon's latest tweet:

I think it means exactly what we all think it means.

Sent from my SM-A136U using Tapatalk

Thinny 01-06-2023 03:37 PM

Quote:

Jon's latest tweet:

Interesting that he chose a quote about making "a new ending". I wonder if this really means it will be one last farewell victory lap with Richie for the band.

Butters 01-06-2023 05:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thinny (Post 1283616)
Interesting that he chose a quote about naking "a new ending". I wonder if this really means it will be one last farewell victory lap with Richie for the band.

Maybe. Or maybe his social media team just picked an "inspirational" quote to mark the start of the new year.

bounce442 01-07-2023 08:33 AM

I am 95% this will lead to disappointment but it does awaken a bit of team spirit that I thought long gone. It's a pretty cool quote.

Faceman 01-07-2023 10:52 AM

All good things will...

...come to an end.

I Believe lyric-reference or not, THIS is what comes to mind.

Thinny 01-07-2023 12:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Faceman (Post 1283624)
All good things will...

...come to an end.

I Believe lyric-reference or not, THIS is what comes to mind.

Actually that's a good point!

It's odd out of all the lyrics, that the random "I Believe" line was selected (if it is a reference to that...). The full lyric "All good things will come to pass" basically means "everything comes to an end".

So that's two references to an ending....it does feel like the end is coming. It needs to happen, most have us have said it for a while, but it still makes me sad at the same time...

Roll 01-07-2023 01:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thinny (Post 1283625)
Actually that's a good point!

It's odd out of all the lyrics, that the random "I Believe" line was selected (if it is a reference to that...). The full lyric "All good things will come to pass" basically means "everything comes to an end".

So that's two references to an ending....it does feel like the end is coming. It needs to happen, most have us have said it for a while, but it still makes me sad at the same time...

Yes, we know what's coming considering how worse Jon's voice's turned lately and we realize that's the only way out possible but I'm sad too. I'm 42 now and the band have been part of my life since I was 13. It's weird for me to think how a complete stranger may have been some kind of companion, support, role model sometimes all these years.

Bring Richie back and rock us all for the last ride. All good thing will come to pass, for each and everyone of us...

Captain_jovi 01-07-2023 05:43 PM

The social media team using that line in a guessing game tells me:

1) It's a hint something is coming, mixed with what Jon tweeted

-or-

2) They are terrible. You don't go from selling oven mitts and posts like "ohhh, we're halfway there, finish the lyric" to quoting the VERSE from a song that wasn't a major single people really still know about (barring us and the old school fans).

We've said it before, the social media and fan club ain't aimed at us. That post would have to be and I just don't think it's a song reference.

But they're also terrible so what do I know...

blazeofglory 01-07-2023 06:10 PM

https://www.instagram.com/p/CnHx2i3t...d=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Probably just the social media intern posting meaningless stuff to keep the online audience happy and engaged, but the “and much more to come” does feel kinda funny given the conversation we’ve been having here.

Alphavictim 01-07-2023 08:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Captain_jovi (Post 1283627)
The social media team using that line in a guessing game tells me:

1) It's a hint something is coming, mixed with what Jon tweeted

-or-

2) They are terrible. You don't go from selling oven mitts and posts like "ohhh, we're halfway there, finish the lyric" to quoting the VERSE from a song that wasn't a major single people really still know about (barring us and the old school fans).

We've said it before, the social media and fan club ain't aimed at us. That post would have to me and I just don't think it's a song reference.

But they're also terrible so what do I know...

All I know's what I've been sold
Oven mittens, Jon's centerfold

Captain_jovi 01-07-2023 09:16 PM

HO.

LY.

CRAP.

Amazing. Amazing.

Thinny 01-07-2023 11:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blazeofglory (Post 1283628)
https://www.instagram.com/p/CnHx2i3t...d=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Probably just the social media intern posting meaningless stuff to keep the online audience happy and engaged, but the “and much more to come” does feel kinda funny given the conversation we’ve been having here.

Just saw this too. I'm now convinced that no one on their social media team knows what the hell they are doing.. :rolleyes::mrgreen:

nikos greece 01-08-2023 07:27 PM

super hyped... its obvious sth is cooking!!!
99% of the comments on the twitter refer to richie and are excited!!
lets see if they have one more ace on their sleeve..