Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   General BJ Discussion (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   The Crush Tour - DVD (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=35596)

Alphavictim 06-02-2006 01:35 AM

The Crush Tour - DVD

Since this isn't a new release, I figured it'd fit in here - if not so, please just move it.

So, my question is: Is this one worth buying? It's avaivable for 10 euros (about 11 dollars) at a local store. The tracklist seems fine with me, but how's the performance like?

It's very likely that there's a new DVD on the way anyway, and with all the praise for the current tour, I'm wondering if I should get the old one, considering the set list is probably gonna be more or less the same anyway.

Thomas Anderson 06-02-2006 01:45 AM

I quite liked it, as a DVD it is pretty good; decent image quality and sound, a documentary/interview reel, a couple of music videos and a photo gallery. Performance wise the London DVD is better, depends what you want.

Javier 06-02-2006 02:21 AM

Yeah, the band seems a little tired in it, but as Mr. Anderson said, the audio and video are really good but at that price it will be well worth you money.

Captain Walrus 06-02-2006 03:52 AM

Yeah its pretty good .... actually it occurs to me that I've never seen the last couple of songs off it, really should buy it myself at some point ....

bjcrazycpa 06-02-2006 04:25 AM

I like it. I like it for the Crush songs, Say It Isn't So, Two Story Town and Next 100 Years.

deb

Mr_Boogedy 06-02-2006 06:52 AM

Actually just finished watching that DVD myself. It is quite good and contains "real" versions of many of the songs that the band is doing TLFR style on the HAND tour. Also the fact that a DVD from the HAND tour is even coming out is speculative and if one did come out, I'd like to think that it would be from a show in which some rare material was played (ie. Dry County, In These Arms etc.) so you wouldn't be getting the exact same DVD if you bought them both. I think I paid about $30.00 Canadian for mine about 2 years ago so $11.00 is a great deal!

Jess_Loves_BJ 06-02-2006 10:33 AM

i LOVE this video! but i agree they do seem a little tired, but it's great none the less

† ÀžžÀ † 06-02-2006 12:12 PM

'tis well worth the money, a real good show.

Emil 06-03-2006 01:09 PM

If I were to buy just one, I would definately go for the one from London! The version of Always only is worth all the money you have! :)..

But as many already stated, Zurich is good too.

Dawn 06-03-2006 01:14 PM

I like this gig , I agree they do seem tired. On cRUSH dvd is there also making of the crush tour ????? Where Jon drives round NJ ????

Ive got making of the crush tour copied but the quality isnt great would like to have it clearer, can u let me know if its included on Crush DVD.

Dawn