Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   General BJ Discussion (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Closest we get to Sex Sells (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=70518)

liljovi93 03-31-2019 09:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by adrianoizar (Post 1252087)
This is my Youtube channel.

Did you get what you want already?

If you do not tell me, if you do not violate the rules of the forum I put the download link here.

I have no problem sharing, it's fan to fan!

I'll be happy to help

The YouTube link doesn't work for me.

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

rolo_tomachi 03-31-2019 06:58 PM

I would be interested in hearing this too.

9Songs4U 03-31-2019 10:29 PM

I have the feeling that maybe some powerful Bon Jovi fan should have it. I was reading some of the Obie's Q&A and he said that most part of the New Jersey demos has been already leaked. So it would not be impossible but somewhere some powerful fan shoulñd have them in decent quality

Captain_jovi 03-31-2019 10:58 PM

Are we talking about New Jersey or Sex Sells? Those were two very different scenarios.

9Songs4U 03-31-2019 11:09 PM

We
Quote:

Originally Posted by Captain_jovi (Post 1252104)
Are we talking about New Jersey or Sex Sells? Those were two very different scenarios.

Sex sells, but I am saying that probably some fan may have those songs in good quality... By the the way... How those Richie Sambora Spanish songs got laked? And does it exist on flac or wav quality?

Rdkopper 03-31-2019 11:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 9Songs4U (Post 1252105)
We

Sex sells, but I am saying that probably some fan may have those songs in good quality... By the the way... How those Richie Sambora Spanish songs got laked? And does it exist on flac or wav quality?

Probably??? I'd go with probably not!!! If we are talking about "some fan"!

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

bonjovi90 03-31-2019 11:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 9Songs4U (Post 1252103)
I have the feeling that maybe some powerful Bon Jovi fan should have it. I was reading some of the Obie's Q&A and he said that most part of the New Jersey demos has been already leaked. So it would not be impossible but somewhere some powerful fan shoulñd have them in decent quality

No. Up until Jon took over the reign of his company in 1991/92, things were handled more light heartedly and much more stuff was leaked by band members or people close to the band. Since then, they've kept a pretty tight reign. I can't see a fan having these demos.

9Songs4U 03-31-2019 11:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rdkopper (Post 1252106)
Probably??? I'd go with probably not!!! If we are talking about "some fan"!

If you check I said some powerful fan... I think there are people with a lot of money and influences because those demos did not leaked alone (talking about new jersey, slippery when wet and so on)

9Songs4U 03-31-2019 11:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bonjovi90 (Post 1252109)
No. Up until Jon took over the reign of his company in 1991/92, things were handled more light heartedly and much more stuff was leaked by band members or people close to the band. Since then, they've kept a pretty tight reign. I can't see a fan having these demos.

That explains a lot 😁 so... In other words there is no chance.

But does anybody in here knows if those Sambora songs in spanish exists in flac format or other format? Because those Youtube versions sounds a little bad

Rdkopper 03-31-2019 11:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 9Songs4U (Post 1252110)
If you check I said some powerful fan... I think there are people with a lot of money and influences because those demos did not leaked alone (talking about new jersey, slippery when wet and so on)

The songs exist, they were played... Jon has a vault of material that reach far beyond these few Sex Sells titles.. Do other people have access? Like some rich, super fan, who is close to the band? Maybe! But you're stretching it if you think by some miracle you're going track any such person down...