Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   Tour Discussion (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   2018 / 2019 European Tour rumors (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=70086)

DavetheGodofKeys 11-19-2017 07:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raz0r (Post 1230602)
Who are the two guys to the left of David?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Everett Bradley and Hugh Mcdonald

Raz0r 11-19-2017 08:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DavetheGodofKeys (Post 1230603)

Omg, I can't believe I didn't recognize Hugh. :-o

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

prayer_84 11-20-2017 09:50 AM

Quote:

And I can't believe you asked such a question in the first place.

Jayster 11-20-2017 12:37 PM

Quote:

The bass guitar was a slight give away...

Sent from my EVA-L09 using Tapatalk

MellyMel 11-25-2017 04:16 PM

Ok, so when is the winner announced for hall of fame? All I know is that voting ends Dec. 5. Someone on here mentioned that the band may wait to release tour dates when the winner is announced. I hope that’s not too far in the future. I just came home from a week long vacation and was certain we’d have dates by now.

DavetheGodofKeys 11-25-2017 06:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MellyMel (Post 1230721)
Ok, so when is the winner announced for hall of fame? All I know is that voting ends Dec. 5. Someone on here mentioned that the band may wait to release tour dates when the winner is announced. I hope that’s not too far in the future. I just came home from a week long vacation and was certain we’d have dates by now.

I don't know when the inductees will be announced aswell

Becky 11-25-2017 07:05 PM

Member ballots are due December 8. So, I think they will have to be tabulated and certified as accurate by an accounting agency ( if it works like the Oscars, etc). Maybe we’ll know by the 15th or so.

MellyMel 11-26-2017 04:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Becky (Post 1230726)
Member ballots are due December 8. So, I think they will have to be tabulated and certified as accurate by an accounting agency ( if it works like the Oscars, etc). Maybe we’ll know by the 15th or so.

Thanks Becky! If they are doing shows in March, surely they’ll announce by mid-December.

prayer_84 11-27-2017 10:45 AM

[Ok, so when is the winner announced for hall of fame? All I know is that voting ends Dec. 5. Someone on here mentioned that the band may wait to release tour dates when the winner is announced. I hope that’s not too far in the future. I just came home from a week long vacation and was certain we’d have dates by now.]

That "someone" was me. Since we don't have the dates yet, I would not be surprised if that's the real reason for the delay. I can already imagine the tour press release beginning with "Global icons and HALL OF FAME INDUCTEES Bon Jovi will take the world by storm once again in 2018...." If Jon thinks that bragging about a Hall of Fame Induction in a tour press release will help the band sell more tickets, he is delusional at best. You don't sell more tickets JUST BECAUSE you are in the Rock Hall of Fame. You sell more tickets because of the quality of your music and your live performances.

Rdkopper 11-29-2017 04:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by prayer_84 (Post 1230757)
[Ok, so when is the winner announced for hall of fame? All I know is that voting ends Dec. 5. Someone on here mentioned that the band may wait to release tour dates when the winner is announced. I hope that’s not too far in the future. I just came home from a week long vacation and was certain we’d have dates by now.]

That "someone" was me. Since we don't have the dates yet, I would not be surprised if that's the real reason for the delay. I can already imagine the tour press release beginning with "Global icons and HALL OF FAME INDUCTEES Bon Jovi will take the world by storm once again in 2018...." If Jon thinks that bragging about a Hall of Fame Induction in a tour press release will help the band sell more tickets, he is delusional at best. You don't sell more tickets JUST BECAUSE you are in the Rock Hall of Fame. You sell more tickets because of the quality of your music and your live performances.

You are actually angry by drama that was completely created in your head based on some self inflicted opinion that you cooked up.