Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   New Bon Jovi Releases (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   3rd HAND-single: I Wanna Be Loved ? (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=33731)

Marco@BonJovi.nl 01-16-2006 11:11 PM

3rd HAND-single: I Wanna Be Loved ?

A large amount of promo's of I Wanna Be Loved has been pressed. I presume that this means that IWBL will be the third single of the Have A Nice Day-album?

The radio edit is 3mins49sec.

Maybe this is also the reason that they have played this song live only 2 times (if I remember correctly) so far?

Spikeout 01-16-2006 11:33 PM

If this is true then I think its great news, lets finally see HAND take off and with this single I'm sure it will give it the necessary boost if it gets enough airplay.

Dave 1986 01-17-2006 12:30 AM

I would love I Want To Be Loved released as a single. Nice mid-tempo heavy rock song, perfect for this time. I reckon the video would be great too.

Adam D 01-17-2006 12:53 AM

Ok, I'm totally lost...

I live in Orlando and just recently, as in the last couple of weeks, HAND the single's airplay has really picked up. I heard it three times today alone. If I remember right, it took IML several months to become a regular on radio. Crush came out in June, the single in April of 2000 but I didn't start hearing it everyday around here until October/November of that year. I assume that is what is happening now with HAND...

I was just thinking the other day that with Who Says coming out to pop/rock stations around the US that they may be pulling the plug on HAND too soon, now you throw I Want To Be Loved into the mix, which I assume will be a US single release because I saw it listed on the Radio and Records website and it all becomes a mess.

Hopefully, this will not become another Bounce disaster with Misunderstood being released to pop/rock stations and Bounce released to hard rock stations as we see how good that strategy did for them. Neither Bounce nor I Want To Be Loved are "hard" enough songs to be hits on what passes as rock today on the radio. We all know for a fact that Who Says is being released to pop/rock radio and country radio in the US and that Welcome is just now being released overseas. Isn't it too soon for another single?

To the people from overseas who are members on here, I wouldn't get your hopes up that I Want To Be Loved will be released in Europe or anywhere outside the US anytime soon. Maybe someone can help shed some light on this cause it makes no business sense to me at all. If I Want To Be Loved is gonna be next, shouldn't it be released AFTER Who Says has run it's course?

Releasing two different songs to two different formats has never worked out well for them. Whoever is making these decisions is a moron it seems.

ugly_queen_from_mars 01-17-2006 01:42 AM

i haven't watched the video of welcome on tv yet, i haven't heard the song on the radio and i haven't bought the single. which third single are you talking about? :p

Captain_jovi 01-17-2006 02:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marco@BonJovi.nl
A large amount of promo's of I Wanna Be Loved has been pressed. I presume that this means that IWBL will be the third single of the Have A Nice Day-album?

The radio edit is 3mins49sec.

Maybe this is also the reason that they have played this song live only 2 times (if I remember correctly) so far?

Where are you getting this info from though? How do you know a large amount have been pressed?

{_Warrior_} 01-17-2006 03:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ugly_queen_from_mars
i haven't watched the video of welcome on tv yet, i haven't heard the song on the radio and i haven't bought the single. which third single are you talking about? :p

Same here, the Welcome single is going very slow.....maybe they're are waiting to play it in some novel like Misunderstood....let's see, but the thing is that if Hand were a success, Welcome is taking the other way (until now)

Captain Walrus 01-17-2006 03:35 AM

I've seen the Welcome video way too many times....

TBoy 01-17-2006 02:35 PM

I have seen Welcome!

TBoy 01-17-2006 02:42 PM

http://search.ebay.com/i-want-to-be-...Z1QQsofocusZbs