Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   Tour Discussion (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Bon Jovi Ticket Sales (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=70200)

Walleris 01-20-2018 12:44 AM

Looks like the more range Jon loses vocally, he makes up for it with increased range price-wise. Ba dum tss.

Javier 01-20-2018 03:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Adam D (Post 1233261)
What floor section? I passed on the floor because I could only get sections way back.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

F6. I was having that same problem and could only get F9 or F7 at the back. Then out of nowhere I hit refresh and a bunch were released.

Becky 01-20-2018 04:17 PM

There are so many different presale offers holding tickets that it’s messed up: fan club, Live Nation, arenas, American Express cardholders, Facebook.... That’s a lot of the best tickets divided up between a lot of options.

Adam D 01-20-2018 04:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Javier (Post 1233300)
F6. I was having that same problem and could only get F9 or F7 at the back. Then out of nowhere I hit refresh and a bunch were released.

I settled for Section 116, row 7. I prefer to be up a little then too far back on the floor.

Maybe I should have held out for F6.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

24Roses 01-20-2018 06:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Becky (Post 1233305)
There are so many different presale offers holding tickets that it’s messed up: fan club, Live Nation, arenas, American Express cardholders, Facebook.... That’s a lot of the best tickets divided up between a lot of options.

Yes and I also noticed when I looked at tickets for either Milwaukee or Chicago they were still offering Amer. Express card owners certain sections after presale. Also Chicago has a special Legend and RNRHOF packages in the middle of the arena for $500. Good seats but way too much compared to standard prices in the same area. I also wonder if they shouldn't take up so many rows for the usual vip packages. Milwaukee overall is selling well (they didn't have a show last year). Chicago with a show last year is not selling well. I've been studying the pick your own seat charts. I've also figured out that during presale the arena password I had was offering upper levels seats and lower level seats in the corners of the back only.

bj4ever 01-20-2018 07:33 PM

Ticket sales are very low across the board, except for MTL that is sold out, but they hadn't been there since the WAN tour.
Honestly, I'm not surprised. Most people will not pay over 100$ for nosebleed seats and I totally understand that. This is no way to attract new fans and the casuals who have seen them plenty won't be coming back either.

They definitely are shooting themselves in the foot with these prices.

CLEYoungGun21 01-20-2018 09:39 PM

I’ve been seeing a good amount of people on facebook saying that they went last year and thought it “sucked!” and that they won’t go this go around (I went to a show last year, still had a great time).

I’d still go again if they were coming to my city, but yeah, loss of vocal range and steep price do not go well together

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bounce7800 01-20-2018 11:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bj4ever (Post 1233313)
Ticket sales are very low across the board, except for MTL that is sold out, but they hadn't been there since the WAN tour.
Honestly, I'm not surprised. Most people will not pay over 100$ for nosebleed seats and I totally understand that. This is no way to attract new fans and the casuals who have seen them plenty won't be coming back either.

They definitely are shooting themselves in the foot with these prices.

Absolutely, the "cheap" seats should be just that. If you're gonna be charging through the nose for the decent seats at least make the nosebleeds affordable to attract people who would otherwise be on the fence. I'd go and see a band at £30/£40 for a punt in the high seats. Anything more than that and I'll pass.

Rdkopper 01-21-2018 12:35 AM

MSG prices are absolutely ridiculous... They are 3 to 4 times more than last year...

Sent from my HTCD160LVW using Tapatalk

Panda 01-22-2018 02:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rdkopper (Post 1233327)
MSG prices are absolutely ridiculous... They are 3 to 4 times more than last year...

Sent from my HTCD160LVW using Tapatalk

Wait a minute- are you going to MSG too? We should go together!