Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   Other Bands (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   Last band/artist you've bought a ticket to see... (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=37630)

Neurotica80 12-19-2007 09:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by born_to_run (Post 793413)
Even the fact that you call them "BAND" is ridiculous. Only Gary ****low plays an instrument the other guys mainly lipsynch and do their lil stupid dance moves. Don't ever mention a ****in boyband together in one sentence with Rock Gods - that's embarrassing.
BTW: The backstreet Boys have a new album out. That's surely sth for you right?
Take That - I cannot believe it!

Maybe you should educate yourself before making throwaway comments. The show I saw on Mon they all sang live and co-wrote the album. They arnt doing a comeback purely for the money like VH...........

Yvonne 12-19-2007 10:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by born_to_run (Post 793414)
They are puppets of their record company.

well actually no theyre not...

Yvonne 12-19-2007 10:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by born_to_run (Post 793413)
Even the fact that you call them "BAND" is ridiculous. Only Gary ****low plays an instrument the other guys mainly lipsynch and do their lil stupid dance moves. Don't ever mention a ****in boyband together in one sentence with Rock Gods - that's embarrassing.
BTW: The backstreet Boys have a new album out. That's surely sth for you right?
Take That - I cannot believe it!

sorry but this is the funniest thing i've read all day!!!

how about getting your facts straight before you start jumping down peoples throats on something you know nothing about!!!

last time i knew, gary plays a piano extremely well, mark and jason play the guitar very well and howard is a well respected DJ.

everytime they do a tour they always sing live every member and every tv appearence they sing live also!

born_to_run 12-19-2007 10:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yvonne (Post 793439)
sorry but this is the funniest thing i've read all day!!!

how about getting your facts straight before you start jumping down peoples throats on something you know nothing about!!!

last time i knew, gary plays a piano extremely well, mark and jason play the guitar very well and howard is a well respected DJ.

everytime they do a tour they always sing live every member and every tv appearence they sing live also!

LMAO. The DJ thing made me smile! GReat instrument then!
The singing comes mainly from tape! Get over it!

Yvonne 12-19-2007 10:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by born_to_run (Post 793492)
LMAO. The DJ thing made me smile! GReat instrument then!
The singing comes mainly from tape! Get over it!

what would you like me to get over? you being a twat? you being wrong? hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Jim Bon Jovi 12-20-2007 12:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by born_to_run (Post 793492)
LMAO. The DJ thing made me smile! GReat instrument then!
The singing comes mainly from tape! Get over it!

i bet you wouldn't know your arse from your elbow in front of a set of decks.

jason used to DJ in ibiza and aiya napa if i'm not mistaken.

the dj's that play there are some of the best in the world and he probably had to do more to prove himself coming from the take that background than anyone else.

Jim Bon Jovi 12-20-2007 12:57 AM

oops sorta strayed off topic.

i decided to go and see ocean colour scene last night and it was ****ing brilliant.

Yvonne 12-20-2007 01:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jim Bon Jovi (Post 793595)
oops sorta strayed off topic.

i decided to go and see ocean colour scene last night and it was ****ing brilliant.

i loved them back in the day! would've loved to see them one day :) but Jim, like Carli... wrong thread :)

Jim Bon Jovi 12-20-2007 01:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yvonne (Post 793596)
i loved them back in the day! would've loved to see them one day :) but Jim, like Carli... wrong thread :)

no it's not.....................

i think?!?!?

Yvonne 12-20-2007 11:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jim Bon Jovi (Post 793601)
no it's not.....................

i think?!?!?

lol, this is "last ticket you bought"


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 09:07 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11.
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.