Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   Other Bands (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   FINISHED! - The Jovitalk Livin' On A Prayer video (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=50204)

Rockymt 02-18-2010 02:38 PM

Loap Video

Ok let me know what I have to do, and when. Tutorial will help . Thanks!

Tixy 02-18-2010 04:17 PM

Count me in, but when does it end?

lovejbj20 02-18-2010 07:10 PM

I'm in too.

eddie73 02-19-2010 12:32 AM

count me in, will be a hoot:p

eddie73 02-19-2010 12:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eddie73 (Post 971819)
count me in, will be a hoot:p

how the **** do i use a web cam

Dawn 02-19-2010 12:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Supersonic (Post 971654)
Aloha !

I don't need anyone from Florida, I don't need anyone from anywhere. Anyone is just welcome to join, no matter if you're from Florida or Argentina, it should be a collaboration of everyone. The only thing you need is a webcam or a camera you can hook up to your computer. I'll write a tutorial on how to record and send me the file. :)

Don't bother about looking silly, the video will be silly anyway but will without a doubt get their attention. Right now I've got roughly 15 people who have said yes but we need more. The song is roughly 4 minutes long which would mean roughly 180 seconds of singing which would mean roughly 20 seconds per person which is really long, believe me.

The idea is to get everyone to sing just one, maybe 2 lines. I'd include the name + country + a special surprise whenever you're on in the video. And this is the kind of surprise you'll love. 8)

Salaam Aleikum,
Sebastiaan

A SPECIAL SUPRISE !!!!! u r going to stick fake boobs on the women that send videos in arent u Sebastian :p

Dawn

Dawn 02-19-2010 01:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iceman (Post 971523)
All the examples they've approved shows people lipsynching to the original recording. So, it's safe to say that's the way they want the videos even though it isn't mentioned anywhere.

Ice

just been watchin some of the videos, a guy in the shower singing whilst brushing his teeth is so funny...

Dawn

Supersonic 02-20-2010 04:26 PM

Aloha !

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dawn (Post 971824)
A SPECIAL SUPRISE !!!!! u r going to stick fake boobs on the women that send videos in arent u Sebastian :p

Dawn

Nope, it's going to be something everyone will like. Not just something I will like. :p

Salaam Aleikum,
Sebastiaan

superjovi 02-22-2010 03:33 AM

Like I said, don't count me out just yet- lets say I'll be a fill-in in the end. If you can't get somebody for a line or something save me for it. Once I'm done with mine, just ask me for a line you need and I'll provide you with it. I really wanna be part of this collaboration! :)

Kathleen 02-22-2010 03:44 AM

I should have posted sooner (my husband and I have had the stomach flu - it sucks) but I'm up for this. Paul has a webcam - I don't but I'm sure I can make something work.

Post your tutorial Seb - that way we all will be able to do do stuff the same way.